Thread
Printable Version

Once Upon a Time Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Once Upon A Time 2x10 sneak peek 2. (Season 2 Episode 10)

Reply 192#192 codebreaker's post

Yes i really hope that's end of hook

Manhattan

Well i had feeling there connection but Emma finding out Gold son was in fact the man she went to jail for and Henry father made for an interesting family reunion.

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

Well look it taken years but snow has finally decided not to be so nice killing the regina mother is certainly going to be challenging

Reply 208#208 arksongbird80's post

Well her mother death made her who she is but i have say whoever casted that little girl as snow did fantastic job get her cheek like the older actress was uncanny resemblance . Didn't anyone how younger version and old version have similar facial structure

Reply 211#211 codebreaker's post

Well this good background episode of how Cora become a royal but i didn't know about her heart that was a twist we didn't expect but snow really got revenge and Regina back as evil queen .All is restored

Welcome to Storybrooke

Well finding out how storybrooke was created was great and we finally find out why that guy knew about storybrooke when he was trapped as kid.

Reply 217#217 arksongbird80's post

She wants magic so she can sell it

Reply 219#219 codebreaker's post

That should be obvious twist why else introduce her character on the show

Reply 221#221 codebreaker's post

Well i knew he was talking someone from outside but it was nice surprise.

Once Upon a Time The Fight for Storybrooke Promo

Lacey

Well a great returning episode who would thought Belle and Lacey would both have different opinion on Gold . Belle wanted him to be kind but Lacey want him to be bad guy and it's all thanks to Regina. That women can give Amanda from Nikita a run for her money as evil character.

The Evil Queen

Wow another good episode but evil queen getting kidnap was rather amusing and flashback to snow and her being in disguise was great way to see a different view point.

Once.Upon.a.Time.S03E00.Journey.to.Neverland.

A very good recap on this series so far from each character storyline to how we get to where we are.

Reply 242#242 arksongbird80's post

This was good season opener i figure it was Pan with Henry so that didn't surprise me.

The dark one getting that doll was interesting message because it showed they had his son .

The fighting on the boat was rather amusing but jumping off boat to make everyone stop fighting was amusing and than becoming leader was predictable.

There were so many amusing moment which made the episode amusing and at time ridiculous Mermaid attacking a boat really was some crazy stuff.

Reply 244#244 arksongbird80's post

How exactly will Arial fit into this series?

Lost Girl

If the title wasn't obvious i knew Emma had to admit this to unlock the map

Reply 252#252 arksongbird80's post

Yes it was certainly not the Tinker bell we knew and you can understand why she was upset because she actually have belief in her when no-one else had. I can't imagine robin hood with Regina . That would be strange

Reply 256#256 codebreaker's post

Well you knew it wouldn't be so easy with 4 episode in

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

Yes but he didn't actually understand the cost until he left neverland and i am curious who other prisoner is ?

Thread