Thread
Printable Version

Grimm Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x14 Bad luck

Cutting off rabbit foot so a couple can conceive was horriable

4x15 double date

Another classic episode but nice twisted split personality

4x16 Heartbreaker

I seeing a pattern here from last couple of episode based on storyline seem focus a lot on love but the fishead did look awful but trying cure for her condition had a bit green side-effect

4x17 Hibernaculum

This was hibernation creature but putting all those bodies back must been hard work

4x18 Mishipeshu

Still not sure where they are going with this series but this was a weak episode

Reply 228#228 bala's post

Is there anyway Juliette can either die or be cured?  I really don't want her to be the villain.   Sigh.  When is truble coming back!!! Loved her.  Need mama Grimm too!   Sigh.  Boring episode.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Iron Hans

I really don't like the direction Grimm is going.   This new angle with Juliette is forced and the trailer destruction was unnecessary.   :/

Reply 230#230 arksongbird80's post

There's not much they can do with the show it's become boring to be honest they should cancel this show

4x20 You Don't Know Jack

Jack the ripper was vessen seriously . Of course Juliette wouldn't drink the potion they should of drug her than made her drink it

Reply 234#234 bala's post

ANNNNND now they can kill Juliette and I'll not feel bad AT ALL!!!       They should have drugged her.  They keep thinking she's the same person and she's not.  

Poor Mama Grimm    We didn't even get a chance to see much of her.  Stupid juliette

Reply 235#235 arksongbird80's post

She's an evil genius

4x22 Cry Havoc

I am glad trouble was the one to put Juliet down

Season 5X1

I felt like this episode was all over the place.  The black and white beginning was kewl, but the rest felt like I was being fast forwarded through all these important things.  Nick was all over the place and not in a good way. More like LSD meets Grimm...

Thread