Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Smile

Well just when you think everything will go back to normal he gets another message from his leader and his daughter seem got bond with her father but admit that her father a Muslim and his wife finding out was priceless. .

Beirut is Back

So close but Brody secret text message was rather risky consider who he was in the room with and look like carrie had some evidence in that bag she was carrying.

State of Independence

Well talk about a bad time to get a flat tire but i am not surprised the tailor freaked out with him taking a phone call from his wife did made it sound like he was talking to someone else. That was one messy killing and with that SD video card hidden mean Carrie was right all along .

New Car Smell

Well she really couldn't help herself could she now the whole operation is almost ruined

Q&A

Quite a boring episode apart from hit and run but turning Brody should be interesting.

A Gettysburg Address

Wow talk about a bloody ambush at the end it good think she faked being killed otherwise they be no witness

I'll Fly Away

Well Carrie going beyond the call but look like Brody really is in trouble and she can't do anything about it

The Choice

Well this was one hell of a frame up job and Brody is now on the run but the situation is a lot more complex you just knew something bad was going to happen but you had no idea how big it is.

Homeland Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 29th, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 HERE

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i like misdirection at start of the episode i was thinking he framed brody with explosive device but later discover that he  built it for mission was nice touch. . Carrie really can't get a break but after newspaper article what could Sal do but sell out Carrie ?. I am surprised he didn't lie and said she was undercover and pretending to be in love with him would of been a better excuse.

Uh... Oo... Aw...

Well this is going get rather annoying how many times is Carrie going mental breakdown?  

3x03 Tower of David

I am going save everyone 40 minutes by saying this Brody is now a heroine addict that's the whole episode.

now you don't have to watch the episode and Carrie trying convince her therapist she not crazy isn't exactly working.

No Brody family drama in this episode

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

To be honest they kidnap her at night it's good thing someone actually kept an eye on her or they wouldn't of known.

Still Positive

Well Dana changing her name was interesting but her leaving was great way write her out of the show

Gerontion

Sal locking his new boss in the Briefing room was rather amusing . I really liked the fact that they showed after effect of what happend in previous episode when cops investigate the murder of two women but getting caught on camera certainly made things a bit complicated and Sal is making use of his 10 days.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was tough for Brody but what a way bring him back from nowhere into this series

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes this was certainly some spontaneous action by Brody in complete his mission i can't wait to see how he escape

3x12 The Star

Man this was disappointing how will this series continue without the main character but that was nice thing Carrie did with the star

4x01 The Drone Queen

I was curious what this season is going to be guess they went Drone strike storyline which has really been done to death this show is a bit late with this and how the hell did she become section chief considering her bi-polar condition not really best person to put in charge of managing drone strike ?.

4x02 Trylon and Perisphere

Carrie trying to drown her baby was a close call glad to see she hasn't completely lost her humanity but she has become a lot less emotional it like she flip the switch doesn't care much but getting to bottom of this situation look like it's right up her ally.

Thread