55 123
Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward to this

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I really like the first episode and you right the timing of the call was amusing but i liked that we don't know whether he's a good guy or a bad guy and i can't wait for the next episode.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

Well that the downside we don't know whether she crazy or not they could end the show by making look like a dream

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

The new assets was good sideline story-line but doing a naked women interview was rather odd too see i never really seen that on a tv show and i loved how she wasn't uncomfortable but that guy just standing must been difficult as an actor. I have feeling new assets new task is going get her killed

Clean Skin

Well i love how daughter told her mom off she was right and look on her face when she said it was great. I had feeling the female asset would get killed but not in way i expected it was killed for necklace so that guy could buy a house ?

Semper I

What was Carrie thinking go to the meeting where she accidently bump into him i thought better at keeping an eye on him without getting compromised but asking her partner to spy on her will be interesting.

Reply 20#20 spratt89's post

Great news this show has a lot of potential

Blind Spot

Well him getting revenge on one of the people who torture him was great payback

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah that the assumption

The Good Soldier

Seriously a lie dector test for brody he's a solders so obvious he can fool a test but carrie sleeping with him was a surprised she really willing to go above what is required

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Really i thought she was a professional -would she really sleep with someone who you think is a terrorist ?

The Weekend

Well look like she was wrong all along but she really crossed the line and i liked how honest he was with her at the end and she burnt that bridge he would made for a good Allie.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I am liking that we were wrong about him

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

I think he thought he killed him or made to believe he killed him thank his captors

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well it did look like Brody was part of the attack but now knowing that he's alive means he doesn't have to go through with it , remember he thought killing him made him feel guilty and now he's know he's alive guilt gone.

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it will be interesting to see what he does.

13 Episodes ?

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Man time is flying by almost 2012

The Vest

Well look like Carrie has lost her mind and no one believe her even through she figured it all out and next week 90 minute episode i cannot wait for it.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Well this was an extended episode and yeah it's good thing vest failed but if there was going second season it would pointless to kill him off since he's the star of the show. I really feel bad for Carrie since she was right all long but people think she's crazy but it's good thing she convinced the daughter to contact Brody. If there's going to be a second season this really set it up nicely.

Homeland' finale logs record ratings for Showtime

Homeland finale pulled in highly impressive ratings for Showtime.

The dark drama series, starring Claire Danes and Damian Lewis, concluded with 1.7 million viewers in its 10pm timeslot, growing to over 2m across the night's other airings.

As well as being its highest-rated episode since premiering in the fall, Homeland has become Showtime's best freshman series.

Exec producers Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon have said that the show will change radically in next year's second season, which was commissioned in October.

Homeland's first season will premiere in the UK in the New Year on Channel 4.

Source

55 123
Thread