Thread
Printable Version

Homeland Seasons 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 Oriole

Allison suspecting Carrie is still alive makes sense as she is the only one Saul would do that for but confirming her suspicions was going to put her life in more danger and Carrie asking  Allison for help was surprising

5x08 All About Allison

Lets hope Allison keeping Carrie alive for now has backfire as she has figured out she's the mole

5x09 The Litvinov Ruse

Trying to get concrete proof about Allison was interesting but having to watch her make out was bound to be uncomfortable for Saul and what a surveillance operation but her trying to spin it so he was her asset was impressive, Quinn being poisoned like a Guinea pig was diabolical

5x10 New Normal

The video of Quinn being poisoned was sickening but finding him alive was unbelievable

5x11 Our Man in Damascus

Trying to bringing Quinn out of his coma to stop the terrorist attack was sad as they knew it could kill him but I suppose his life to save thousands made sense, Allison shooting herself to cover up the double murder was desperate

5x12 A False Glimmer

Carrie stopping the attack was great considering Allison sent them on a wild goose chase but Allison getting shot in the trunk of the car was karma

6x01 Fair Game

You can understand why Quinn is struggling with his new circumstances as he was close to death at the end of the last episode but that couple taking him for ride was cruel as he was in no state to defend himself and the video's that kid was making was asking for trouble

6x02 The Man in the Basement

Poor Quinn, I'm glad he finally watched the video and realised that Carrie saved him. Hopefully, this will be him starting to improve. He just stopped caring but now he has something to care about.

Reply 156#156 shinny's post

Carrie looking after Quinn in her basement was nice but with Franny about I thought it was too risky and it's a good job Max was babysitting him, I wonder if Carrie put Saul's name forward to the President-Elect was to get him off her back

6x03 The Covenant

I liked the was Saul's driver lost the tail and I didn't think Carrie would get the phone recording to save the kid but Quinn getting himself a gun isn't going to end well for someone

Thread