109 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Kyle asking the wrong daughter out was amusing

Reply 6#6 bala's post

The baby proofed drinks cupboard was amusing but the toilet seat was priceless

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Mike insulting the daycare teacher was funny but Boyd getting kicked out of school was unfortunate and Vanessa asking how old she looked was amusing

1x04 Last Halloween Standing

Mike taking his two-year-old grandson, Boyd trick or treating against his daughters wishes was interesting but coming back with the wrong kid was amusing and who would of thought a Garfield costume could look so different

1x05 Co-ed Softball

Ed discovering who voted co-ed in the secret ballet was amusing and asking Eve how close she could pitch to his lamp was a mistake

1x06 Good Cop, Bad Cop

You just knew the photos Mandy took of herself would cause trouble but I'm surprised she was stupid enough to send copies to Travis and what his mother said was a little uncalled for

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Trust Mike to get caught up in the neighborhood gossip which left Vanessa in hot water and the reprogrammed alarm was amusing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The walkies-talkie conversation was amusing and typical sisters wanting her room before she has left

1x09 Guess Who's Coming To Dinner

That was an amusing surprise that Rebecca's partner Charlie was her lesbian lover considering how much she likes the same things as Tim and Mandy enlisting the help from Kristin and Eve to make a revenge music video after she found out her boyfriend had lied was priceless

1x10 Last Christmas Standing

I bet Ed regrets hiring Mandy as an elf at Outdoor Man when she tries to unionize the other elves to get better perks but Ed creeping on the mothers was amusing and Kyle getting nervous when Ryan, the father of Kristen's baby was predictable but after seeing him in church i don't think he has anything to worry about

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Tim remembering when Mandy was conceived was amusing but romantic at the same time and Vanessa's excuse to cover up for falling asleep during the business presentation was impressive but Eve getting upset that the guy she likes only asked her who he should take to the dance was sad

1x12 Moon Over Kenya

Some of the things Mike said to Vanessa about his best day were amusing but I'm surprised she didn't slap him

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I half expected his girls to be all over that young guy

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Eve saying get rid of Mandy because she thinks she's allergic to dogs was amusing and I'm not surprised that Mandy's poster for the stray dog got all the guys to ring but what a jerk the dog owner was

PS Bala what cute cat are you talking about

Reply 38#38 bala's post

I find that really funny that you thought it was a cat

Reply 40#40 bala's post

What's the point of watching if your not paying attention

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I can't believe Eve accidentally dented Mandy's car but the sticker was a nice attempt to cover it up

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Why she drove the car when she has no idea is what i was surprised about

109 123456
Thread