54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Last Man Standing (ABC) Season 1-5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Tim Allen stars as Mike Baxter, marketing director of an outdoor sporting goods store, fighting for his manhood while constantly being surrounded by women, including his wife and three growing daughters.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-14-2015 10:23 ]

Last Man Standing Promo

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

So what do you think about Tim Allen coming back to TV?

Pilot

Well i have to say this wasn't a bad start Tim Allen is great and i don't care other reviewers say how bad this is but i liked the episode the fact one his daughter is a teenage mother was rather amusing since i thought he was her little brother. It's going intresting to see how he handle being a stay at home dad.

Last Baby Proofing Standing

You just knew baby proofing would cause so many trouble but the daughter thinking her son know how to use potty was amusing

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

yeah he must run out money he earned on home improvement.

Tim Allen returned to television last night via the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, and the show is a bona fide ratings smash despite being loathed by critics. Even our own monkeybrain gave it a negative review. An average of 13.19 million viewers watched Tim Allen act manly, and the show earned a 3.6 rating in the adult demo. That was good enough to take second place for the night, behind NCIS. But what's scary is that the show actually gained viewers over the course of its hour-long debut, topping out at 13.87 million viewers with a 3.9 rating in its final 15 minutes

Source

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well it's not his fault

Grandparents Day

Well getting grandson kick out of nursery was amusing but apologise at end was great.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well points for customise it to her body

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well that what happens when underestimate girls

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah i can't believe she was naive to take those photos she doesn't seem stupid but she should of  thought about it but her thinking that was the only way to get famous was sad.

Home Security

Well that good security system but dim-witted daughter reprogramming it was priceless

House Rules

Well Kyle accidentally falling asleep in his girlfriend room was amusing but jumping out of the window was impressive but i loved how he communicated with Mike over the walkies-talkie was amusing.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I didn't know what to make of that video it was good and bad at the same time i love how this put mixture of surprise and unbelievable amusing moments with the girls. .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah that church singing was amusing but i glad they actually did an episode with the father because it was bugging me that we didn't know who he was but i hope he will stick around.

The Passion of the Mandy

Well this was good episode and Mandy helping the barber shop become popular was great but ED didn't like it which upset Mandy but in the end she at least have some idea what she wants to do as a job.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Well you got love how he managed to stop her from being angry just by kissing her

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I was thinking same thing when he got invited but you  would think  Mandy beening obsessed with celebrity would all over him.

Take Your Daughter To Work

Well almost running over that cute cat but he should known better take it home with 3 daughters

54 123
Thread