Thread
Printable Version

Whitney Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x12 Faking It

Roxanne and Mark deciding to do a good deed by donating blood was nice but waiting for the results was interesting and Whitney in the pink bridesmaid dress was priceless

1x13 Codependence Day

Whitney being asked to spy on Roxanne's nemesis when she inadvertently helped him while trying find out what he was doing was interesting and surprised she still had the job afterwards

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-28-2012 03:11 ]

1x14 Mind Games

John Cleese as Dr. Grant, a couples therapist was amusing but the blindfold test started of bizarre but the way she ran to the phone was impressive

1x15 Lance!

Lily not wanting to tell Neal that she lost her engagement ring was predictable but him saying it was a fake and not to worry was a bad move, Whitney trying to dig up dirt on Lance so that she can convince Roxanne that he is not a changed man was amusing

1x16 - 48 Hours

Alex offering Whitney money after their one night stand back in 2008 was amusing but at leased he remembered her name in the morning not like her and the making out a second time in the bathroom while on dates with others was priceless but i wonder what her friend text before their third date

1x17 Mad Women

Whitney did look good in the sand bra but how many times Alex put his foot in his mouth about her enhanced look was amusing

1x18 Homeland Security

Whitney running when confronted by a mugger was amusing but Alex was right in thinking the only time she wouldn't run from danger is if she had a bomb strapped to her so self preservation is OK until there is no where to run and then she wont save Alex by running

1x19 The Ex Box

You just knew that Whitney wouldn't let it go when she found the box of stuff from Alex's old girlfriend in the basement but Whitney's face when she returned the empty box her stuff was in was priceless

1x20 G-Word

Whitney reference to (the voice) was interesting and Neal thinking he might be gay after a dinner date with Stephen was a surprise but what Lily said about cutting him was amusing

1x21 Something Old, Something New

Alex's drunken marriage proposal to Whitney was a surprise but he shouldn't of admitted to going into the Champagne room when she told him no and I'm glad he eventually remembered and did the proposal properly

1x22 Something Black, Something Blue

The (i do) tattoo as an alternative to getting married was different but as crazy as it looked the broken finger was funny and Mark confessing his feelings for Roxanne didn't go down well

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Whitney season 2 will no longer premier on October 19th as it has had its date changed to an unknown date

2x01 Bawl And Chain

I'm not surprised Whitney was brought to tears when her mother left  abruptly considering what she said but the erection at the wrong time was amusing

2x02 Poor Whitney

Alex and Whitney deciding to open a joint account backfired when she was less than impressed with Alex's finances and her penny pinching while he was extravagant was amusing

2x03 Sex, Lies, and Alibis

I can't believe Alex revealed he faked it but coming clean about their past lies was a disaster after Lily reveals too much about Whitney's former life to Alex

2x04 Hello Giggles

Whitney's reaction to Alex accidentally falling off stage was a little cruel and I'm not surprised he was pissed

Thread