27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Slide (FOX8) General Discussion

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-15-2011 15:49  
I wonder where Tammy parents were when they all crashed her house and Luke having a fit after the car crash looked bad but i can't believe what Ed said about if he died they could get out of the exam  ...
Yeah i was wondering the same thing i guessing she probably working at night. What Luke did for ED doing exam for him was good. ED going crazy was very amusing. . I really like how in every episode this gang get into trouble and somehow come out other side great friends

Episode 10

Nice season finale trust ED to get left behind but being held hostage and i love line how teenagers do i have tie up but smart thinking by Eve getting all those people to Luke's house. I really hope there's a season 2.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Tammy wanting to loose her V plate was amusing but i didn't like the hair style and who tied up Tammy and Ed was interesting but seeing him tied up in the end was priceless but now when know why Luke's brother was selling the house and how good a second season would be if they all lived with Luke

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

If there is a second season i think that would be the plane and yes it great seeing Josh from Rush play a bad guy

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Seeing him tied to the chair was priceless

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Eve plan was great that is one hell of way to get rid of him

Xrumer Xrumer and More Xrumer

Xrumer - Did you ever heard about Xrumer ? If you have well then you definitely know the strength of its Back Links. For those that dont know,  its the most overall comprehensive link builder out there. But heres the best part these professionals have taken xrumer to a next level. There Xrumer mods will allow posting to over 60 different platforms and growing monthly. Which is equal to access over 10,000,000 different links or more. Hey check them out. Xrumer           
   <br />        
These guys Xrumer is not a sham but the real deal. Go ahead contact them and they will give you proof. Many SEO services employ there Xrumer backlinks, plus many sellers of links out there.           
See your site shoot straight to the top of the SERPS with this Xrumer.           
   <br />        
Like I said before just check them out. Xrumer SEO           
I know it definitely was the brightest business decision I ever made!! I now set at the page one of the top three search engines with all my websites.

27 12
Thread