27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Slide (FOX8) General Discussion

Slide (FOX8) General Discussion

SLidE is a multiplatform teen drama, following the trials and tribulations of a group of teenagers in Queensland, preparing for life after school. Numerous entertainment platforms will be utilised to provide an immersive experience for the audience.

Offical site

This look like Australian  version of Skins but i liked how they hook us within first few seconds with all of them being question by the police and great way to introduce the characters. Ed surprise party was funny but Luke text message certainly made party out of control invite all those people.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Ed's hair dye on his pubes was amusing and poor Ed thinking he could get with Scarlett until she kissed Luke

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well pour the milk was funny and he didnt notice that she changed her mind about the deal but ending was priceless they thought they were in trouble for the fire when it was party

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I was surprised to see someone get out of the burning sofa after it was dropped from the hotel

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he was drunk so he didn't even notice the seater was on fire i wonder when he becomes sober he wonder about the burns.

1x02 Episode 2

Seriously is that guy mad giving Ed the keys to the limo after what they did in the last episode and couldn't clean up without getting high on weed but what they did after finding the phone to make money clever

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah i love when daughter came in and guys managed to get money out of her but Ed shouldn't been one go return a phone because it should been one of girls.

Episode 3

Getting lock in was rather amusing and them getting lock in second time with Philipa was amusing.  

Reply 9#9 bala's post

How stupid to use his phone as a torch instead of trying to ringing for help but what a thing to say when she wanted a hug and the urine raining down the staircase was priceless

1x04 Episode 4

The guys faces when they seen Tammy in her outfit for the card game was amusing but what Ed did after she bent over was terrible and the practical joke on her father after what she seen on his computer was great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

She did look good but did you think tammy would fix the game so ED dad could win?

what Ed did after she bent over was terrible but not appropriate for working

1x05 Episode 5

He should of said that his brother was a fireman before hiding the statue in his house but taking in back was harder than it looks and the cop not realising the missing statue was in the car was amusing

1x06 Episode 6

The positive pregnancy stick falling out the bag was unfortunate but Scarlett saying it was hers and Ed's face when she described what would happen to her breasts was amusing but Ed getting bitten on his penis was priceless

1x07 Episode 7

Poor Ed trying his hardest to get with Scarlett before she goes but pushing her into the pool was amusing and what a lucky break going back for her phone and catching her parents in bet together considering her mom has a new husband which allowed her to blackmail them to get her life back

1x08 Episode 8

What a interesting idea to count the balls to try and win the SUV and their escape from the mall was amusing but Ed making a colossal mistake with the tiebreaker was crazy because it was so obvious and Philipa getting her revenge for what Ed said was priceless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-22-2011 11:53  
The positive pregnancy stick falling out the bag was unfortunate but Scarlett saying it was hers and Ed's face when she described what would happen to her breasts was amusing but Ed getting bitten on  ...
Yes Scarlett really winded everyone up about that but letting old women get high was amusing.  I love Ed's name for Eve baby

1x09 Episode 9

I wonder where Tammy parents were when they all crashed her house and Luke having a fit after the car crash looked bad but i can't believe what Ed said about if he died they could get out of the exam and them all taking the piss out of Ed's sex tape was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-29-2011 21:01  
Poor Ed trying his hardest to get with Scarlett before she goes but pushing her into the pool was amusing and what a lucky break going back for her phone and catching her parents in bet together consi ...
I had a feeling she would find some way of staying and your right she was lucky and you can tell this first sort friends she had and there was some good thing about her the way she bought all those people together into a group was a good thing. Shame no one saw ED rap at the end after everyone ditched him

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-8-2011 15:19  
What a interesting idea to count the balls to try and win the SUV and their escape from the mall was amusing but Ed making a colossal mistake with the tiebreaker was crazy because it was so obvious an ...
I just knew he wouldn't get it right but poor ED having that play on the mall TV was awful but that was one hell of a hit Tammy gave him you can tell she was disappointed and you really have feel bad for her, first Luke lied to her about Scarlet and than finding this out you knew it just made her mad.

27 12
Thread