Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Why Not Me?

A very amusing episode where Eric tries teach a lesson to Kevin and get one thrown back at him was priceless i mean helping one kid is ok but helping all 3 of them seems like nightmare since there all had different problems but who would Annie had solution to the problem

Thanksgiving

You just knew this was going to be a disaster but Annie trying have all her kids in one house seems like a challenge

Gratitude

What Simon girlfriend did was awful make him believe she was pregnant when she wasn't and him trying handle being a teen dad was awful but than her telling him after she started to feel guilty was good.

Wayne's World

Lucy on bedrest was rather amusing she really had a tough time staying in bed but glad she was able to get help but the wo way radio were rather amusing.

Paper or Plastic?

Where is the worst place to have a baby -well in this episode Lucy has her baby not in the hospital but in baby department store while getting stuck in the lift

The Fine Art of Parenting

Well i have to say Ruthie trying blackmail Martin into asking a guy out for her almost worked but at least she got her first kiss out of the way

First Date

Poor Ruthie having all family fuss over her first date was rather amusing but them thinking he stood Ruthie off was funny because it turned out he trying sort out insurance on car so he could take her out himself but pull awat hitting trash can was amusing.

Red Socks

A awful musical Valentine episode   but finding back story about red sock was nice

Brotherly Love

Great to see Simon and Matt doing an episode and look like rumors about Simon girlfriend being pregnant flying around but the fact he just want birth control pills for his girlfriend was a surprise and lead all sort out confusing in this episode.

Tangled Web We Weaved

Another amusing episode with things getting more complicated than ever before

Honor Thy Mother

Well Ruthie disobey her mother to spend time with her boyfriend backfired when he breaks up with her cause her to feel guilty about disobey Annie.

Hungry

I hate when do these reality base episode child who are hungry because there parents can't afford to feed them and are too proud to be on benefits. I feel bad for them but i glad they do address these issues it  crazy to think people too proud to ask government for help because there are too prideful.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-25-2011 09:29 ]

Leaps of Faith

Simon making a deal with god that he would be careful if his STD test come back ok and he does stick to the deal.

Mi Familia (both parts)

So wow season 9 season finale and like every season finale this one would great i honestly don't know where to start with this one because there so much to discuss. I will start with Simon new girlfriend trying figure out why he doesn't want to sleep with him we know he made a promise to god but she doesn't it takes a lot effort on her part to make him tell her but than suggesting they should get married was amusing since Simon really didn't quite understand that she was proposing to him and think there are dating. Ruthie boyfriend wants to break up with her and get Martin to help which leads to all sort of conclusion. Annie finding Mary divorced Carlos and has given up her parental rights to the child shock her because they didn't raise a daughter who would do that and asking where did they go wrong. Lucy finding a house next door was amusing. Going back to Simon look like now there are engaged .

It's Late

This was meant to be last season but it got renewed so you can imagine the writer really went overboard trying make this show better and what they did based 4 episodes i watch is driving me mad. For the past 9 season everything going through nicely of course there good times and bad times but this season they show a different side not necessary a bad side but the difficult of having grown kids who have adult problem certainly take the show different direction. It's like i am watching different show with same characters.  Rose is one force of nature Simon girlfriend and future wife is going be challenging i can't stand this character the more i see her the more mad i am getting she's very controlling women and Simon is scared of her and both his parents don't like her but they can't control her. If that wasn't bad enough Ruthie has decided be a typical spilot teenager who only interested in dating hotter guys this isn't Ruthie we seen previous season the girl who always smart and street smart who always gave people perspective and now she completely different person.Martin having one night stand lead him becoming a father. Lucy trying balance being a mother and wife is bound to create a few problems. As you can see i am all over the place.

Rest of season 10 ( ep4-22)

Well i have to say i am behind in posting on this show just been busy last week so here goes . Rose and Simon well who know how long they last but the ups and down were just as crazy every episode and after all of this they decided not to get married was amusing just when Rose was becoming more likable. The flashback to season 1 were nice way end season since they had no idea there would get extra season.

Turn turn turn

Well this was thew bonus season so you just knew they would waste it and they didn't,  Lucy is very angry and it was clear why at start as the episode progress we found she lost her babies   I don't blame her for being angry but she really shouldn't of done summon at church and asking congregation whether they sleep with her husband was amusing

Thread