Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Pathetic

Well Mary trying find out what happend to Wilson but having Ben find her was a surprise but finding out both mary and Lucy kept the rings was amusing but posting it back was right thing to do. Simon after that car chase you would think he would be a little reluctant to get back in the car and robbie offering him driving lessons and crashing into Matt car was priceless but finding out Robbie needed to be over age 25 supervise a learner driver was a surprise to them.

Suspicion

This was an episode about a Muslim child being terrorised because she's Muslim which is rather sad to see but good episode to teach tolerance

Drunk

You just knew Simon would end up drunk after being allowed to go to a party but kids helping him was nice

Hot Pants

Well you just knew like every valentines episode previous there would be some drama but in next couple episode are going to be great.

I Really Do

I really didn't see this coming i mean it was best episode of the season because it well written and i can't believe how it all played out ith them getting married after 1st date but here the kicker she's Jewish

I Really Did

You just knew this couple of episode story-line and it's a big one telling both parents there were engaged instead of married was interesting tactic but Ruthie being only one in know was very tough of her.

Lip Service

So now parents have meet each other parent now Matt and Sarah are engaged and you just knew there more twist coming like Matt wanting convert to being Jewish almost gave Eric an heart attack

The Ring

If you are going buy a fake ring it's always better not to tell bride it's fake That so obvious

Letting Go

Well look like things are changing twin growing out of their cots and having new bed and knowing lucy and mary boyfriends are brothers and new possable story-lines should be good to keep it going.

Holy War (1)

Well we are season 6 Final episode and every season it get better but Matt is going marry Sarah but both father are against the wedding leading to no one turning up

Holy War (2)

You just knew everything would resolve itself by end of this episode and Matt and sarah get married

Monkey Business (1)

It was great to see Ruthie chimp again i liked when they keep going back old story lines .Lucy is driving everyone crazy with her new boyfriend who wants to marry her and i can't believe he would after all she done to him.

Monkey Business Deux (2)

Simon's paid dating service is becoming profitable until Cecilia rats him out to Eric. Meanwhile, the family learns that Mary is dating a much older man, and when her parents object, she plans to run away with him. Elsewhere, Kevin sets Ruthie straight on who's the adult and who's the child in the Camden household. You just knew Simon would get into trouble for that

The Enemy Within

Well i felt this was boring episode but twin hiding mary boyfriend father hat was amusing

Bowling For Eric

Well Eric has to tell his family he was to have open heart surgery but doesn't tell instead tries to go bowling with the family to avoid telling them and his wife knew there something wrong.

The Heart of the Matter

Lucy now wants to get married after thinking about her father surgery and tells everyone except her boyfriend but i am glad he's making her wait it's the least he can do after making him wait months for her to be ready

Regarding Eric

Well Eric takes it easy and re-evaluate his life but kids really made him feel useless but Ruthie lying and almost getting police involved was wrong just to make her dad feel better

Gabrielle Come Blow Your Horn

Talk about surprise new cast member i never thought they would replace Eric but he does need the help but finding out the way he did wasn't nice.

Peer Pressure

It was great Sarah dad again he was great and him having a panic attack was priceless.

Lost Souls

Well Eric decides quit his job as minster and decides to take it easy which upset Annie but she really tried to wake him up and give him reality check

Thread