Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Help

This episode was asking for help when people needed it and sometimes in life you have to ask for help when you really need it but mary getting fired was predictable but asking her grandad bail her out was wrong but glad he was able arrange a job for her.

S05-EP3-7

This is a combined review on these episode because there had one big story arc about Mary leaving the show and it was a very emotional episode i couldn't believe how bad the character got to where Eric and Annie had no choice but to ship her off to Eric father who is a tough man. It was sad to see how Mary didn't realise how far she had taken her family for granted and what she did was sad. . These episode were tough to watch

I did some internet research and found out actress was unhappy in her role so the writers wrote her out because she posed naked in a men magazine and it was against her contact with the show that she wasn't allowed to do that. This show has had same actors as character 11 years which mean unlike other show where they replace character with different actors this show didn't do that which was great for fans of the show.

She does makes guest appearance later on season 7 and last episode of series .

Gossip

With Mary gone everyone speculates as why mary left with most of them thinking she's pregnant  . Well it amazing how gossip get out of control but loved the jokes the Eric and his wife made about seeing other people just teach a lesson to those nosey women.

Tunes

Well we all listen rap music but i never really think about the message bad rap music says about disrespecting women. They really went out teach the ignorance in people have about treating women as object rather than people and at least Simon learnt the effect that type of music has on young guys but attacking Heather really help Simon see the effect that type of music as on people. This season has been more powerful in type of message it sends out.

I am still only half through the series but i can see why this was popular.

Surprise!

Well i have say i didn't see this coming having the guy who tried to take advantage of Mary last season actually move in Camden house because he's homeless. Mary thinking he dating his sister Lucy was amusing

Home

Well A month has passed since Eric invited Mary's ex-boyfriend to stay with the Camdens until he gets on his feet. Robbie happily continues to act as a member of the household---and it's driving Annie crazy. He really is fitting in

One Hundred

That was a nice surprise for Eric on his birthday everyone knowing why Mary came back glenoak was nice.

Kiss

Well Lucy kissing a boy and him saying it was like kissing his sister was rather amusing and lucy repeating trying improve it was amusing as well. The fact the both Eric and Annie felt like there not good parents when they are.

V- Day

So twins are two but everyone other plans V day .Lucy and Jeremy's first date does not go as expected as they both keep on running into Lucy's ex-boyfriends was crazy. Robbie meeting with his ex didn't go well but i think it's the right decision.

Sweeps

This was a crazy episode with Mary trying get Robbie to go with her but he wanted stay at Glenoak and he is starting to grow on me.Matt and Lucy are especially suspicious after Lucy accidentally finds a condom in a misplaced wallet. Imagine their surprise when they learn that the provocative prophylactic belongs to Simon.I am glad Simon wasn't pressure into it. The whole family stalking him was amusing.

Parents

Well Lucy spending time with friend mother who seems cool but isn't a responsible parent makes lucy realise how great her mother is.

Crazy

Matt going crazy because he has do a psychological evaluation that he is required to take for his medical-school application but who he meets happen a patient who gives him a different outlook on life and it's good thing because Eric needed his help to make dying patient makes best of time he had left

Apologize

Well I can't believe who matt decided to go after for as a girlfriend . I can't wait to see when everyone finds out he's dating Robbie ex girlfriend.

Season 5 Final

What a way to end a season with so many things going on, i have to say the new direction this show is going certainly makes it more compulsive to watch the episodes, the earlier season were boring but this season has unbelievable so many amusing moments.

Season 6 EP1-5

Wow this show keeps going from strength to strength and how can they increase the drama well Annie going through menopause was so awful on Eric for past few season they had perfect marriage but her hormones really put eric in most difficult position. You almost feel bad for him having your wife go through range of emotions and he can't do anything to help him was so sad because he really wants to help her.

Well Mary trying to be a cop failed but a firefighter and trying a mother and wife wasn't going well but trust her meet a guy and have them break up. I have feeling this new guy will stay because he in cast photos at end of the series.

Robbie and Lucy man i think we saw this coming but what will happen i can't wait.

Matt and Cheryl last season they were in relationship and i was really hoping that this girl will last but it was amusing break up with them saying opposite to each other.

Annie deciding to be a teacher was great for her and explains why she been unhappy but realise that the fighting there were have was affecting ruthie was good.

Broken

Well Robbie and Lucy relationship only last 24 hours .Mary trying to elope with Willson was bound to backfire and Julie and hank problem was nice way remind us every season they have a problem Eric and Annie always fix it.

Prodigal

Well Mary coming home certainly upset most of older kid because they all thought she was getting special treatment and you just knew the protest was somehow going to back fire on them

Ay Carumba

In a continuation to previous episode the situation gets a little tricky but eventually they all aploigies

Lost

Amusing episode where Lucy and Mary ask their parents to set up on dates but neither of them could find anyone

Consideration

So let recap Mary can't parallel park but Lucy had no problem and now it's Simon turn and on his first day he gets into police car chase . I can't wait to see what happens when Ruthie get her permit .

Thread