Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Yak Sada (a.k.a. One Voice)

Well this interesting episode gender equality which was great topic to explore on tv show but that guy was really arrogant person thinking wife should home maker while he earn the money and tell his women what to do but finding out his mother was treated like that and reason why she didn't leave his father was because of him was sad . I hope he works it out with his girlfriend and learns to respect him.

Come Drive with Me

Well Lucy really handywomen she is so practical and Mary feel left out renovation was sad but i liked the she was able talk to her mum about it.  Ruthie helping her dad get a raise was priceless she really is a character. She such talented child actress.

Just You Wait and See

It was great to see Julie again but her trying leave her husband while pregant because of moods swing was amusing.

Sin ... (1)

This was a two part episode with some great issues to discuss and i have a lot to say on the matter but it's better if i just summarise, Simon accidently giving finger to his friends and get caught and get suspended for 3 days seems a bit harsh. Most kids give the finger and even through it considered rude a verbal warning was normally what's needed and this first time he did it. Now bigger issue with Mary trashing the school halls because coach locked them out unless they improve the grades. It was right decision but there payback had criminal consequences.

And Expiation (2)

It was obvious how serious the situation with Mary was and it's good thing they knew a good lawyer who was able convince them allow her to do alternative punishment instead going to jail but it was one shot if she gets into trouble she's going to jail. Lucy speech at school court was great and show great support to her sister. I like how Eric proved he was back on form loved his line DADDY BACK that really scared his whole family.

Dirty Laundry

I really don't like these type of episode where they talk about history events there just too sad to watch. . On lighter note Matt and Shana metaphor for intimacy was amusing.

Who Nose?

Huffing episode where simon find some school friends huffing paint can was rather dangerous but Ruthie winning first prize for her art project surprised the whole family.

Forget Me Not

Sad episode here Annie finds out her father is in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease but Ruthie asking him start a fire was rather dangerous.

All by Myself

I would of loved to seen Annie reaction when she came home after her weekend off from her family.

Who Do You Trust?

I can't believe Lucy decided kiss a guy after knowing him for a few hours

Words

This was one of teachable moment that words hurt when a teacher calls Ruthie stupid annie get angry but i am glad she smart enough to get other mother involved and get her fired. How can a teacher call a pupil stupid is beyond my understanding.

Loves Me, Loves Me Not

Well this was a great episode after the last couple of average episodes this really made up for it. Matt spending time with Heather is one thing but not telling Shana was bound to backfire look like it did thanks to Mary telling her. Simon accidently giving his girlfriend a hickey was amusing but allowing her to give him one as payback was amusing. Robbie we knew wasn't a good guy but finding out his plan was awful it good thing she was able to runaway and he didn't force himself on her.

Say a Little Prayer for Me

Well i have say i found this episode annoying about power of prayer

Twelve Angry People

Well this was tough episode where Eric has convince rest of juror the guy is guilty when everyone voted not guilty.

Hoop Dreams

Mary thinking she was going play for WMBA When she wasn't was predictable.

Talk to Me

This episode was about communication with people in Camden family

Liar, Liar

You just knew the newspaper story about his family  was going to be amusing. The fact that all of them told al amusing stories that happen previous 3 season was priceless and photos were icing on the cake.

Love Stinks (1)

Well I have to say this double season finale was going be good but matt going back heather was so annoying but given swana. Mary upsets her parents by announcing that not only has she decided to skip college in the fall, but she is getting back together with Robbie was one annoying story-line where you knew it going fall apart and i am glad Robbie ex girlfriend told him what he was really like. Ruthie thinking having a boyfriend was like having a slave was ridiculous.

Love Stinks (2)

Simon finds out the real reason why Deena wants to break up with him sad their parents are getting a divorce. Well episode cut out at end so I didn't know what clif hanger was but found out

Here We Go Again

Well season 5 and some new changes, Annie want go to school , Mary get a job and buy a car she really can't afford and Simon start high school. Eric has look after the whole family which is challenge but manages. Matt not going through with getting married was clif hanger and since i watched this episode after the last one it wasn't much of suspense.

Thread