Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

It Takes Two, Baby

Season 3 and Annie is now 3 months pregnant and giving Eric hell but Matt should known better moving in with 3 women and all them kissing him caused him to move out and i think it was obvious that Annie was going have twins with the size she kept mentioning .

Look like Lucy has hit growth spurt she's a lot taller now.. It's nice see these actress grow up on tv i can't wait see how Ruthie look later on god by 7th season she would be in high school .

I am so lucky i don't have wait ages to see every season

Cutters

Well i have to say it been a while since dealt issues and lucy friend having a cutting problem was sad and i am glad she getting help she need. It's kind of sad these thing happen.

Johnny Get Your Gun

I have to say this was a rough episode there's a difference between something saying they will shoot you and actually going through with it especially a child with an anger problem but Jonny shoot Eric was crazy it's a good thing it was only a shoulder wound but it was rather sad and judge sentence him to remain at juvenile  detention until age 25 was good punishment. I love how Mary handled that boy who liked to hurt women.

No Sex, Some Drugs and a Little Rock 'N Roll

Wow this was sad episode who would of thought overdose vitamins pills could lead to a heart attack

Let's Talk About Sex

Well trying help teen mother was a bit challenging than either Eric and Annie thought

Here Comes Santa Claus

A Christmas episode but Annie and Eric buy opposite present to each other was amusing but pawn shop guy bring it back as a present for both was nice.

Nobody Knows...

Mary passing her driving test by crying was wrong because she couldn't parallel park but when Lucy did it first time after watching Mary do so many times was amusing.

All That Jazz

Well this was alright episode with a few storyline going throughout the episode.

The Tribes That Bind

Well this was amusing episode Ruthie being ruthie and start a family fight with another boy all because he saw her pants and getting all her siblings involved was crazy but the ending one made a crack about their mother being pregnant all hell break loose.

In Praise of Women

So Annie has the babies which was a tough emotionally episode with kids dealing with having a new person join the family. It really surprising to see how each of them had their own concerns but Matt was being ridiculous he's the oldest and having him crack up was amusing but also stupid as he always been the one hold the family together.

The thing that keeps me watching this i don't what it's like to have a big family and this show has given me such as insight into what it's like to be in a big family. I couldn't handle that sort things having someone always bother you and not having any piece of quiet as one of siblings somehow get involved in their problems.

It Happened One Night

Well the twins are home but i love how parent were still able keep an eye of all their children and i love matt sneaking in that comment about his girlfriend and he wasn't paying attention and you could see how both Annie and Eric are pro at catching their children out in lies even with crying babies  

Paranoia

Eric thinking he was getting replace when in fact it was surprise celebration 20 years of service. Jimmy doing drugs was a surprise but using him teen spy for drug dealers was very dangeous and Lucy not knowing that almost cost her getting arrested.

Sometimes That's Just the Way It Is

Well i found it amusing Matt wanting join the army but when he parent forbids he agreed which was odd until we found out he fail army entrance exam .Mary and lucy were lucky the drunk driver hit them when there were outside a car but reason for it was pure luck.

We the People

Well the fact dean of college had an affair with one his student and lucky for him the student was over legal limit but i was surprised that his wife stick by him and made him fight for his job. Eric was right it was a private matter that really no effect on his job performance since there no moral clause in his contract.

The Voice

Wow Rudy telling Eric he heard voices from god did sound crazy but what he did was amazing if that stand had collapse it would been so many injuries. . Great line 'thank god'. As for the monkey that no-one believed Ruth saw was amusing.

All Dogs Go to Heaven

Well this ok episode but i am fan of dogs so it really didn't bother me about dying dog

There Goes the Bride (1)

Wow so this season 3 double episode finale and what a double episode so much happen Matt breaking up Heather wedding was crazy but his relationship to Swana was over as a result. Julia getting married was surprise but finding out who her boyfriend was obvious but thinking she was pregnant was amusing.  

There Goes the Bride (2)

After breaking up Heather wedding Matt has tell her he's not in love with her was awful but finding out why he did it was great. look like the wedding didn't go waste.

The Tattle Tale Heart

Season 4, Well i had feeling this would be an emotionally episode but i didn't expect Eric having a heart attack and kids thinking there were to blame when it was just normal pressures of his job compounded with having tell their dad about Julie getting married and expecting first kid. Matt moving out was about time and that house is getting a bit crowded.   

Simon new hair cut was amusing it's strange seeing him with spiked hair but other kid have dreadlocks was ridiculous

Life Is Too Beautiful

Well Eric being grateful he was alive was amusing but it really drove all family member mad

Thread