Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

With a Little Help from My Friends

Lucy birthday party was a surprise but her boyfriend best friend telling he's in love with her was priceless .

America's Most Wanted

Wow another family lesson matt taking the blame for what mary did was great and was willing go for jail for her but i liked how they managed to turn it around

Seven Is Enough

Well meeting the other grandparent was interesting and the whole adoption thing was a bit too much

Happy's Valentine

Well Lucky getting run over while kids all were busy was sad but glad he was ok

Brave New World

Well Lucy finds out her best friend was poor was a surprise but like how her father got her father pay child support.

Choices

It was great Keri Russel playing a bad girl she always taken good girl roles so it was amusing . Mary learnt important lesson from her that she's trouble,

Faith, Hope and the Bottom Line

Ruthie not understand what emergency number were for was rather amusing . it nice move away from moral lesson they did focus family drama

It's About George

Well i love when it connect previous episodes this connect 3 episodes together and gave it a different outlook. It was nice to see George again i had feeling that situation wouldn't last long but his father turning up was a surprise but predictable but solution was rather amusing having George father move in with George adoptive parents.

Say Good-bye

Matt was really put in a difficult situation with his mum friend but he did what he could and eventually everything worked out

Dangerous Liaisons (1)

Well this was a good season finale Mary getting run over and i am glad she fine. i can't believe i finish first season within 1 week .

See You in September

Well first day of school or classes for all of the children and them al suspended various reason was amusing.

Who Knew?

You would think Matt would smarter than bring a joint home you just knew what was going happen. He made a mistake but he didn't smoke it so it's not that bad. I am surprised they decided to this episode given that previous season they mentioned drugs so many times.

PS: I decided from now on with amount episodes they just too many episode to watch so i only going comment on interesting episodes.

Do Something

Well what Mat did dying kid was nice and Ruthie is really growing on me she's so adorable but amazing buying simon that toy using her profit was amazing. The girls get taught a lesson from mother making her decide sale her muffins to a shop but it became too much for her.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Well this was good episode female gang member trying leave a gang which was harder than she thought.

I Hate You

This was rough episode where Simon has history project and find interesting who survived the holocaust and it was emotional episode and fact that the story was real was good. Ruthie saying i hate you to her mother was a shock she leant words have meaning.

Lead, Follow or Get out of the Way

Well have their grandpa help out with Camden house while their parent were busy was great

It Takes a Village

You just knew all the kids plans would backfire on them but simon getting his first kiss was nice.

Nothing Endures But Change

Lucy learns a lesson in death when one friend who was meant to pick her up has a car accident. That awful lesson to learn but it certainly makes grateful. It was an emotional episode. Was surprised Wilson again i love how this bring back recurring characters every couple of episodes.

Time to Leave the Nest

Well Simon has picking up stray but picking up a child was interesting most kids bring home pets not another human being and this was good story-line. It was nice how they help the girl family situation by giving helping hand . It was about time Matt went away to college

Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Well season 2 finale and what an episode it was first of all call from doctor Mary pregnant was obvious going to be Annie's i was right i figured add more children but i was expect season 4 or 5 so i am glad i was right. Finding out where lucky came from interesting glad they didn't lose the dog. Matt getting a summer job with Hilary Clinton was good but telling kids was priceless that they were pregnant.  

2 season finish 9 more season to go

Thread