34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

Well i liked that there are still traces of him on the show but why did watcher turn off that device and what would that device do?

Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

Well we have some idea who they are but we also know some of them don't follow rules.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Well it certainly makes you wonder whether you are serial killer in alternative universe  

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

It's a good thing i have no evidence of this

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he kind of lost his mind

Subject 9

What a way to bring Peter back

Reply 19#19 sanggye's post

Well this is going to be great

Novation

Well peter back but no one trust him but the new improved shape shifters were interesting revelation so does she have cure or only that bottle to stabilise her transformation ?

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

With the guy dead can they create it ?

And Those We've Left Behind

Well this was a good episode i had a feeling she would make sure he couldn't set time loop again. What idiot you would thought he smart keep second copy in case the original got damaged?. It was rather sad but one hell of an consequence.

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

I think there are just trying keep it fresh

Back to Where You've Never Been

Peter crossing over other Walter help was good but it look like there's more going on and peter not caring about it but look like he going made to care if he wants the help

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

i think the writer really love trying to kill off the main characters in this show

Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Yeah i was thinking the same thing but we need to know when it happen.

Enemy of My Enemy

Well i have to say this is getting great but i can't believe how good shape shifter Boyles is because he's acting like the real one but only we know who he is.

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Why would he think that if that had happen to you would you paid any attention ?

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Your lucky she warned you  

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well it was only double who havn't meet each other

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Well she has no people skills can you imagine being trained as intelligence surveillance agent where people only talked to her get information about location. She has social outlet apart from being available on call 24/7

Welcome to Westfield

This is going to get confusing about Olivia and which reality she's in ?

34 12
Thread