Thread
Printable Version

Underbelly (Nine) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Golden Mile 3x03 Kingdom Come

Trent dropping the cat was cruel but Kim wanting to turn her back on prostitution and applies to join the Police a surprise but a shame she didn't finish school, the Police humiliating Trent was amusing

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well it's good to see they actually did some actual police work and made sure he didn't hassle her . I agree he got what he deserved .

The Golden Mile 3x04 Fall Guy

Surely Kim organising a strip show for the police charity would spoil her chances of joining them and I'm not surprise Trevor's alcoholism was taking a toll on his marriage, shooting up Louis house was bound to start a war

UNDERBELLY: THE GOLDEN MILE Saving Face

The Golden Mile 3x05 Saving Face

I'm not surprised Debbie became a whistleblower on police corruption after raping another officer and Kim had every right to get revenge on the police officer who betrayed her trust

The Golden Mile 3x06 Women In Uniform

Wendy hooking up with John was bound to compromise her job and Dennis trying to further his career was bound to backfire with his crooked dealings

The Golden Mile 3x07 Full Force Gale

Kim testing the loyalty of her new boyfriend with a sexy challenge was a little unfair as most blokes wouldn't resist it being handed to them like that

The Golden Mile 3x08 Crossroads

I'm not surprised Kim had finally reached breaking point after almost getting raped by an officer and her friend Wanda being found dead and the cops kicking him down the stairs was sick

The Golden Mile 3x09 Dog Eat Dog

Kim becoming a Police cadet would of been great but you just knew her past would come back and haunt her, Trevor paranoia was well deserved as he has been getting away with being a crooked cop for too long

The Golden Mile 3x10 Hurt On Duty

Kim ageing to go undercover for the Royal Commission was bound to jeopardise her police career and Trevor risking what little he had left to gather evidence against his mates was surprising as he was one of the worst

The Golden Mile 3x11 Beauty and the Beast

Kim must of been mad risking her life by going undercover for the Royal Commission especially after getting fired but the corrupt cops still wanting to go ahead with sex club was stupid as the knew they were being watched

The Golden Mile 3x12 The Good Lieutenant

DK recruiting the kids as his own private army to terrorise the golden mile was bound to get messy but I thought he would kill them

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well DK get what he deserved you just knew he would end up dead.

The Golden Mile 3x13 Alpha and Omega

Doc's arrogance in taking control was getting annoying and I cant believe Kim risked her life again to this time avenge her unfair dismissal but the rat on her shoulder was amusing

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2013 09:54  
Doc's arrogance in taking control was getting annoying and I cant believe Kim risked her life again to this time avenge her unfair dismissal but the rat on her shoulder was amusing
She was very lucky she didn't ended up dead

Razor 4x01 The Worst Woman in Sydney

Tilly tipping the chamber pot over Kate was amusing but you knew that would start a war and what she has done to her pregnant girls was barbaric and Nellie was a surprise as she is better known for me in House Husbands as Lucy

Razor 4x02 Whips and Scorpions

Nellie getting her ass slapped after her clients wallet disappeared was amusing but the dead rats was priceless and Nellie getting involved with the gangster was a risky move

Razor 4x03 Cat Amongst the Pigeon

Nellie being told not to look at Frank by Norman was ironic as she was a call girl when they meet and he is also a family man and Tilly taking matters into her own hands by hiring Frank to kill Norman was interesting as Frank fancied Nellie so he would be getting rid of his competition

Thread