Thread
Printable Version

She Spies (Old Show) General Discussion

She Spies (Old Show) General Discussion

Three lovely ex-cons pay their debts to society as federal agents in campy tales, created by the folks behind the acclaimed cartoon `Duckman.' Starting out with a brief NBC run before shifting to syndication, it mixes sly fantasy sequences with lots of scenes of beautiful women, with pop-culture gags tossed in for good measure.

Season 2 is impossible to find on-line so will only discussing first season.

She Spies is an action-adventure television show that ran from September 9, 2002 until May 17, 2004, in two seasons. She Spies bore noticeable production and directive similarities with Charlie's Angels.

First Episode

This was awful tv episode but highly amusing to watch Seriously amount awful comedy gag was crazy.

The martin job

Well another amusing episode but very chessy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Hate to be a spoil sport, the whole show was cheesy.  It's was one reason I loved it  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 4#4 sanggye's post

Exactly they don't make show like this any more

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Have to agree with you on that. She spies, Cleopatra 2525, Jack of All Trades, A-team, and other similiar shows were all about the entertainment, not the graphics, deep writing, and such.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 6#6 sanggye's post

Talking about Cleopatra 2525 i just found a copy but haven't got around to watching

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I used watch that on ch5

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Cybergirl was another strange one i watched

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

it's a good thing none of these awful show made it to vip channel

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Why not?  They are entertaining shows that are fun to watch, I enjoy them more than "CSI: another city, same case" and many of the other shows that are out there.  Thank goodness for Netflix and Hulu and Amazon, they have some of these enjoyable shows.

Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

unfortunately there are not world wide available

Thread