30 12
Thread
Printable Version

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

London Calling

Well my internet play up with me so i decided i might as well watch one of these episode. Bob hiding the fact that he's working with ex girlfriend surprised Gina but them getting along was rather amusing . Marge finally making a choice about Jason   .Rose having a difficult choice trying to make peace with the guy she was friends with but she finally made a choice.

Daddy Little Girl

Well rose invite her boyfriend to meet her dad after he hit it off but trust Annie to tell her dad her little girl consummated her relationship was amusing espically when Renee said good for her was priceless. Bob admitting he fancied his ex was bad move . Rose trying to get even Annie really backfired .Annie giving Marco a second chance was nice. What a sad ending

Not without my daugher

Well changing the venue when Gina was on bed-rest was nice but web cam thing bob had looked ridiculous. Poor rose i was wondering how they would get rid of her boyfriend who would thought an acting break would break them up.

Here a balloon for you

Well this was a sad and emotional episode after such nice episode previous you just knew something bad was going to happen but finding out Annie abortion was a surprise and poor rose thinking she could get back with him but he has new girlfriend. Gina is one tough women going back to work after all of that

Sister for Life

Well Gina really needed to deal with the issue with Bob and i am glad Bob made her talk to her. This really felt mellow episode with secrets going on But Anne finally tell her in the end was nice.

His name is Ruthie

Well Gina picking up stray and bob having compete for her attention was amusing but getting her present was priceless.

The Cape

Well Rose really can't play it cool and since this penultimate episode of the series i think it was ok with father wanting move away at first Ginnie doesn't like it but they all come around to it which is great. .

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I can't believe how quickly i got through this show i don't know how long i will wait before i watch final episode.

The Move

Well i finally got to watch final episode and what a surprise revelation about mother secret crush but giving their dad drug to help with his back pain was amusing.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

If only i had been patient

30 12
Thread