27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The blue hair was amusing and the impromptu party just before they was about to get naked was great but you would of thought she would washed the baby blanket first

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I watched this last year and Anne / Callie from The Glades - Ginnie / Jackie  from Blue Bloods - Bob / Alex from Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Marjee having a hard time dealing with Renee was interesting but the was she lost it when she tried to make the bad was sad

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Which one are you after

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Season 1 is available in rar file

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Working for Trish was hard work but having to clean the dogs teeth was amusing

Reply 14#14 bala's post

This show has a lot of familiar faces

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I found this banner

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Everyone laughing when she tried to get them to leave was amusing and flushing the toilet to get them out the shower was priceless but the confession about the $150 was interesting

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was a great line but the one hiding behind her bag was amusing and her dad saying you made the right choice was nice thing to say considering the shock of seeing her naked

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Rose freaking out about the tie and her first time was interesting but he was quite a nice guy about the whole situation, Annie's song was priceless but she looked mortified and Rose catching Anne in the morning was great

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Rose remembering going to the hospital as a child while she thought at the time she was having vitamins was a sad but happy memory and the dad finding out who Anne was dating was amusing

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ive sent you a new link for 8

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Hitting the trolley in the empty car park was predictable considering the spent more time looking at each other but their choice of music was interesting

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Have Yourself A Sorelli Little Christmas
Marjee ringing her boss's boyfriend was bad timing and Renee acutely meeting Patrick this time was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Anne being asked to be godmother was nice especially after she realised her relationship with the toyboy wasn't going anywhere

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I had found V.I.P. season two but it turned out to be a foreign language

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Rose saying I'm going to keep on talking until you kiss me was amusing

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Getting everything out in the open was amusing especially when rose tried to turn the tables on Annie about dating Marco but their dads reaction was priceless and his apology was nice but not ready to hug Alex was funny

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The letter from their mom to be read out when their dad remarried was nice and Rose telling her boyfriend to go after wasting the last two months was impressive

27 12
Thread