57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Getting everything out in the open was amusing especially when rose tried to turn the tables on Annie about dating Marco but their dads reaction was priceless and his apology was nice but not ready to hug Alex was funny

Not without my daugher

Well changing the venue when Gina was on bed-rest was nice but web cam thing bob had looked ridiculous. Poor rose i was wondering how they would get rid of her boyfriend who would thought an acting break would break them up.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The letter from their mom to be read out when their dad remarried was nice and Rose telling her boyfriend to go after wasting the last two months was impressive

Here a balloon for you

Well this was a sad and emotional episode after such nice episode previous you just knew something bad was going to happen but finding out Annie abortion was a surprise and poor rose thinking she could get back with him but he has new girlfriend. Gina is one tough women going back to work after all of that

Sister for Life

Well Gina really needed to deal with the issue with Bob and i am glad Bob made her talk to her. This really felt mellow episode with secrets going on But Anne finally tell her in the end was nice.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

What an idiot the clown was Danny finding out about the abortion was sad considering they were together six years and how easy Ginnie got into the wheelchair for her dad was amusing

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Sisters are Forever
Holding Trish's dog for ransom after she had their company blacklisted was amusing but the face slapping was priceless and Ginnie thinking the baby was taken away because it was an accident was sad

His name is Ruthie

Well Gina picking up stray and bob having compete for her attention was amusing but getting her present was priceless.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Joel telling Rose that he no longer has feelings for her while out at dinner with Chloe and her was sad and trying to trade the furniture for the dog was amusing but Bob finding the perfect birthday gift was a nice surprise

The Cape

Well Rose really can't play it cool and since this penultimate episode of the series i think it was ok with father wanting move away at first Ginnie doesn't like it but they all come around to it which is great. .

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Rose drunken kissing Joel in front of his girlfriend was unfortunate but Marjee and Jason being listened too through the wall was amusing and Ginnie did a great job in explaining to her sisters about their father moving to the Cape

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I can't believe how quickly i got through this show i don't know how long i will wait before i watch final episode.

The Move

Well i finally got to watch final episode and what a surprise revelation about mother secret crush but giving their dad drug to help with his back pain was amusing.

Reply 53#53 bala's post

The way Rose decided to go after Joel when she realizes her true feelings for him was interesting and the flash back of their mother was great

This has now been added to the Flash site

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

If only i had been patient

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Why it's not as if you payed any extra for them and it gave you something to watch while it was quiet

57 123
Thread