Thread
Printable Version

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Naked truth

Rose's play you just with title of the episode she would end up being naked but loved the line when did her boobs get bigger than mines having their dad see it was priceless but she still went through with it.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was a great line but the one hiding behind her bag was amusing and her dad saying you made the right choice was nice thing to say considering the shock of seeing her naked

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

can you really call a man that i always thought that it usually a term for females

Sex and the sister

Well i am glad she didn't but what an amusing ending to the episode

Francreas

Well this an emotional episode with girl remembering their mother and few secret came out

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Rose freaking out about the tie and her first time was interesting but he was quite a nice guy about the whole situation, Annie's song was priceless but she looked mortified and Rose catching Anne in the morning was great

Episode 8 is duplicate of pervious episode -EP9

Well the christmas episode was nice ginnie finding out that her mother in law doesn't like her was amusing.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Rose remembering going to the hospital as a child while she thought at the time she was having vitamins was a sad but happy memory and the dad finding out who Anne was dating was amusing

The Godmother

Well decided whether Anne will be the godmother if they pass away was interesting. I am glad rose's friend finally made a move on her and loved how he said he won't be waiting for her. I am surprised they think about their father as first choice?.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ive sent you a new link for 8

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

much appreciated   strange go back after watching next two episodes

Driving miss crazy

Teaching Ginnie to drive was amusing but i am glad he finally made a move on Rose it was just bad timing he should made a move sooner.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Hitting the trolley in the empty car park was predictable considering the spent more time looking at each other but their choice of music was interesting

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Have Yourself A Sorelli Little Christmas
Marjee ringing her boss's boyfriend was bad timing and Renee acutely meeting Patrick this time was nice

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Anne being asked to be godmother was nice especially after she realised her relationship with the toyboy wasn't going anywhere

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I had found V.I.P. season two but it turned out to be a foreign language

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Don't worry about it who know it might added vip site in next update looking old shows they digged up

London Calling

Well my internet play up with me so i decided i might as well watch one of these episode. Bob hiding the fact that he's working with ex girlfriend surprised Gina but them getting along was rather amusing . Marge finally making a choice about Jason   .Rose having a difficult choice trying to make peace with the guy she was friends with but she finally made a choice.

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Rose saying I'm going to keep on talking until you kiss me was amusing

Daddy Little Girl

Well rose invite her boyfriend to meet her dad after he hit it off but trust Annie to tell her dad her little girl consummated her relationship was amusing espically when Renee said good for her was priceless. Bob admitting he fancied his ex was bad move . Rose trying to get even Annie really backfired .Annie giving Marco a second chance was nice. What a sad ending

Thread