Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

I thought this was great.  Everyone said it was 4 stars and they are on the money.  I liked the intro and how developed it was.  Getting to the colony and how much work has already been in place.  It's 7 years after the first guy (taylor) went through so alot has been done.

Good use of dinosaurs.  Both carnivors, and herbivors!  

8.5 out of 10
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Instinct

I liked this episode.  It was more about their survival in the new land.  They need to have more like that.

What Remains

This episode was good. The cold being the deterrant was kewl.  They really need to step it up if this show is going to last...

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Better.  Much better.

What did you think bala?  Better?!

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  But in relation to previous episodes I thought it was infinately better.  Why is the Sixer's leader so quick to quit. She gave up without anything.  Totally lame!!!  

GIVE US DINO"S!!!  That's what I thought the show was going to be about anyway.  Starting 7 yrs later didn't give us much growing room.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

no but really glad that Taylor's son has been introduced.  New drama.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I think this wasn't renewed for a 2nd season.  Shame, it's starting to pick up speed.

tv.com

I read it on this website.  I'm not sure it's 100% accurate, but they seem to know what's going on most of the time.  It's something...

Source

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

well okay.  I have a feeling though if they don't pick it up a bit, it will only run the one season.

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

so great that her mom is still alive though but it's a shame she didn't feel she could talk to taylor. I think he would be willing to listen. Maybe feed them faulse info or something.

LOL " Jim i'm a doctor not a chemist!"  Awesome.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

The first 2 hrs and the Last 2 hours were the best 4 hours of the whole season.  I really hope they lay it on thick if this get's renewed.  The bust is a great opener.  Will meera (6r's leader) grow angrier, or join the group and become resigned.    I think taylor was mad at skye, but she was never cut off from him like his (won't die) son lucas.  She was asked to be a mole (again) so Taylor much have know who her alligance was with.  Did her mom die??

Being cut off will be a great way to show how they have to survive. Maybe more dinosaurs.  Troubles they have to deal with.  YAY.....

Zoe:  "if you need another hug, just let me know."    Pround.  Sometimes it's a hug that does it.

Great finale.

Thread