Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thought I had posted on the first episode, guess not.  Decent show, nice to see more and more SF being made and so far reviews I am hearing from people who are not SF fans have been pretty good.  I enjoyed it, it wasn't anything spectacular, but it has so far a decent story.  I knew as soon as he was put on the agricultural group, that it wouldn't last more than an episode or more.

About hiding the little girl better, how? From what I noticed, they lived in a very small place, look at the reaction they got when they saw the building they were told was their residence, they were like Wow, that's all ours?  She was hid pretty good, they only caught her because she was scared and cried.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I had the Birds thing vibe also.  It's kinda funny how fast the cop is becoming the right hand man of the leader of the settlement.  It seems like the son has forgiven his father also pretty quick.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-5-2011 15:02  

Beneath the floors
And how do you know there was room in the floors?  Personally I thought the whole air vent thing was perfect, except for the girl getting scared, which she probably would have still gotten scared in the floors also.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

It was kind of cool that the cold was the cure.  I think it is going pretty good.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

Well she is going to have blackmail on the sheriff's son soon.  I knew there wasn't going to be a lot of dinos.

Reply 39#39 gabsimom's post

That is what I am waiting for.

1x05 Bylaw

I hope this girl of Josh's is worth it, especially when there is a beautiful, intelligent woman that likes him right there.

1x07 Nightfall

Boylan saving Taylor's life was interesting.  Like to know what the son is working on

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

Any proof of that Ark?  Haven't been able to find any confirmation on it being cancelled, a few websites with wild rumors and fortune telling only

Reply 58#58 arksongbird80's post

He is making a guess based on ratings, there has been no word other than that.  Now I can see it getting canceled as it is Fox, and they are not really kind to SciFi shows

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well this episode cleared up alot of the mysteries, at least for us the viewers.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I like the star trek "Bones" throw out there:  "Jim, I'm a doctor, not a chemist".  I was thinking it was Sky, though I had no idea she was being coerced, though that seems to be the sixer's way

1x11 Within

Well Skye being caught out was predictable, since Jim is a professional in his job.  Lucas is both a jerk and crazy, since the whole reason he's done what he has done to just "beat" his father.  At least Skye's mother is out of the sixer's camp.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think it is from the Bermuda Triangle

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Yea Fox doesn't seem to hold onto good shows, they cancel the good stuff and keep the crap on

Thread