24 12
Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

TERRA NOVA - Fox Fall Preview

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

The second episode hasn't been added but i am guessing tomorrow

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that's great i am surprised as they normally split these in two on the site

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

i honestly don't care about episode name remember we joined when vip didn't have any titles of the episode it was only added after redesign.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-28-2011 20:29  
That was one hell of a plan Elisabeth had to break Jim out of prison and get them all to Terra Nova including Zoe but Zoe feeding the dinosaurs was nice
Yes it shows she really loved him but his escape was impressive and he managed to get his whole family there but they really hidden their 3rd child better.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 9-28-2011 21:11  
Skye is a bit of a hand full but she managed to distract Josh from the girl he left behind
Yeah but we found who wrote on the rocks i had feeling the son wasn't actually missing but trying to replace him with that girl seem sad.

TERRA NOVA - Sneak Peek: "What Remains

Quote:
About hiding the little girl better, how?
Beneath the floors

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i have say finding out they built terra nova on nesting ground was interesting but i like how they got them relocated uses chemicals.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Well that was nice but other doctor trying to take advantage other man wife was bad glad he got hit.

Runaway

Well i had the feeling the runaway was a spy but it's a good thing there were able reunite her brother with her.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Well as a hard core sci-fi fan it's no fringe i mean seriously show us more  Dianos . There need better fight sequence the stand off was lame ? What do you think ?

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

Well i don't know whether she worth it i still think she was using him to get to Terra nova as soon as she get there she will dump him

Terra Nova 1x07

Well finding out what was in that box was good but it wasn't who we thought it was .

Terra Nova 1x08

Well i have to say daughter figure out he was fake was rather good and Sin stealing the medicine was bound to backfire.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well it was still a risky move but she really proved she can handle the situation

Terra Nova 1x09

Well finding Taylor secret was great

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I thought we already knew that before

Terra Nova 1x10

Well i have say it nice to know who the traitor is and i think it was suspicious how she was always around in the background but shame about her mother.

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

Well it's an ok show you will enjoy it

24 12
Thread