Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

well okay.  I have a feeling though if they don't pick it up a bit, it will only run the one season.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x09 Vs.

Taylor's son being responsible for the rock drawing was interesting

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I thought we already knew that before

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I remember he didn't want the kids over there but cant remember if they said who was responsible for the drawings, wasn't that the episode they went swimming

Terra Nova 1x10

Well i have say it nice to know who the traitor is and i think it was suspicious how she was always around in the background but shame about her mother.

Reply 66#66 bala's post

I like the star trek "Bones" throw out there:  "Jim, I'm a doctor, not a chemist".  I was thinking it was Sky, though I had no idea she was being coerced, though that seems to be the sixer's way
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

so great that her mom is still alive though but it's a shame she didn't feel she could talk to taylor. I think he would be willing to listen. Maybe feed them faulse info or something.

LOL " Jim i'm a doctor not a chemist!"  Awesome.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x10 Now You See Me

I must admit Skye being the mole was a surprise but how she managed to escape from right under their noses was impressive and then finding out the Sixer's were holding her mother life at ransom made sense to why she is doing it

Hi everyone, this is starting in belgium somewhere next week I think. Is it worth watching?

Reply 70#70 kellemanske's post

Well it's an ok show you will enjoy it

1x11 Trailer 2

1x12-13

1x11 Within

Well Skye being caught out was predictable, since Jim is a professional in his job.  Lucas is both a jerk and crazy, since the whole reason he's done what he has done to just "beat" his father.  At least Skye's mother is out of the sixer's camp.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 74#74 sanggye's post

Yeah i am glad they managed rescue her mother but she should of told taylor and i can't wait for season finale it's all building up to this

Reply 74#74 sanggye's post

Of all the people Skye chose to use as her alibi she picked Josh who now has to lie to his father but the way Jim figured out they must have something over her after Taylor let slip their next move was great

Occupation / Resistance

Well this was fantastic season finale can you imagine waking up and finding your whole world has changed and was i only found amusing how they sneak a dinosaur into those metal carriers and if that wasn't enough we got insight next season with Ship head suggesting there's another portal out there

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think it is from the Bermuda Triangle

1x12 Occupation

I thought i recognised Lucas from Rush minus the bearded plus Dunham from Rescue Special Ops and how tragic for Kara after all the trouble Josh went through to get her her there but Taylor's map reference on the bullet was clever and fair play to Josh for trying to protect Skye

Thread