Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Bylaw

I hope this girl of Josh's is worth it, especially when there is a beautiful, intelligent woman that likes him right there.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 42#42 sanggye's post

Well i don't know whether she worth it i still think she was using him to get to Terra nova as soon as she get there she will dump him

1x06 Bylaw

Foster payed the ultimate price for messing with the wrong guy but Howard taking the blame because he thinks Rebecca was responsible was impressive and the way they flushed out the real killer was great

1x08

Terra Nova 1x07

Well finding out what was in that box was good but it wasn't who we thought it was .

Reply 46#46 bala's post

no but really glad that Taylor's son has been introduced.  New drama.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x07 Nightfall

Considering the look on Skye's face when removing the parasite she had a sense of hummer saying you'll be all right only 25 feet to go

1x09

Terra Nova 1x08

Well i have to say daughter figure out he was fake was rather good and Sin stealing the medicine was bound to backfire.

1x07 Nightfall

Boylan saving Taylor's life was interesting.  Like to know what the son is working on
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x08 Proof

Maddy realising he contradicted himself and then the discrepancy in his signature was impressive but close call hiding under the desk and it's a good job the codeword asparagus worked

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well it was still a risky move but she really proved she can handle the situation

Terra Nova 1x09

Well finding Taylor secret was great

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I think this wasn't renewed for a 2nd season.  Shame, it's starting to pick up speed.

Reply 56#56 arksongbird80's post

Any proof of that Ark?  Haven't been able to find any confirmation on it being cancelled, a few websites with wild rumors and fortune telling only

tv.com

I read it on this website.  I'm not sure it's 100% accurate, but they seem to know what's going on most of the time.  It's something...

Source

Reply 58#58 arksongbird80's post

He is making a guess based on ratings, there has been no word other than that.  Now I can see it getting canceled as it is Fox, and they are not really kind to SciFi shows

Reply 55#55 bala's post

Well this episode cleared up alot of the mysteries, at least for us the viewers.

Thread