Thread
Printable Version

Terra Nova Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

TERRA NOVA - Sneak Peek: "What Remains

Quote:
About hiding the little girl better, how?
Beneath the floors

1x03 Instinct

It was so predictable that Zoe would be in their bed when Jim went outside to check the noise and this was like a strange re-make of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I had the Birds thing vibe also.  It's kinda funny how fast the cop is becoming the right hand man of the leader of the settlement.  It seems like the son has forgiven his father also pretty quick.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 10-5-2011 15:02  

Beneath the floors
And how do you know there was room in the floors?  Personally I thought the whole air vent thing was perfect, except for the girl getting scared, which she probably would have still gotten scared in the floors also.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

1x05

What Remains

This episode was good. The cold being the deterrant was kewl.  They really need to step it up if this show is going to last...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well i have say finding out they built terra nova on nesting ground was interesting but i like how they got them relocated uses chemicals.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

Well that was nice but other doctor trying to take advantage other man wife was bad glad he got hit.

It was kind of cool that the cold was the cure.  I think it is going pretty good.

I had a felling Malcolm would take advantage of Elisabeth with the outbreak of the virus and if Jim kissed Elisabeth to cure her who kissed the Commander

Runaway

Well i had the feeling the runaway was a spy but it's a good thing there were able reunite her brother with her.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Better.  Much better.

What did you think bala?  Better?!

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

Well as a hard core sci-fi fan it's no fringe i mean seriously show us more  Dianos . There need better fight sequence the stand off was lame ? What do you think ?

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I couldn't agree more.  But in relation to previous episodes I thought it was infinately better.  Why is the Sixer's leader so quick to quit. She gave up without anything.  Totally lame!!!  

GIVE US DINO"S!!!  That's what I thought the show was going to be about anyway.  Starting 7 yrs later didn't give us much growing room.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

Well she is going to have blackmail on the sheriff's son soon.  I knew there wasn't going to be a lot of dinos.

1x05 The Runaway

That was cleaver sending Leah as a spy and finding out about her brother was sad but glad they could reunite her with Sam, Maddy's face with the boil was funny

So if the timeline they are in is not the same as the one they came from what is the big conspiracy?

Reply 39#39 gabsimom's post

That is what I am waiting for.

Thread