94 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Suburgatory Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 No Me Gusta, Mami

Dalia asking if she can take the old guys home was bizarre but asking if they twerk was amusing and Sheila was dangerous with that dart after she discovered that there's a dog on the loose in Chatswin

3x02 Victor Ha

Dalia stuffing her face with Tessa's lunch while on hunger strike at home was amusing but Sheila and Fred take in a foster child named Victor was a surprise

3x03 Open Door Policy

Ryan coming home to visit bringing home his new girlfriend was bound to upset Tessa

3x04 The Birds and the Biederman

Dallas recruiting Dalia to negotiate her territory in Chatswin after she sees George at the dog park was ridiculous but after hiding in a shopping trolley it was worth the negotiation

3x05 Blame It on the Rainstick

Tessa unintentionally joining a cult was surprising and Noah eventually loosing his temper after all what George tried was great

3x06 About a Boy-Yoi-Yoing

So much for George and Tessa make a pact not to get sucked into Chatwin's culture as George couldn't help himself after tasting that smoothy

3x07 I’m Just Not That Into Me

The matchmaker convincing Dallas to date herself was bizarre but after finding out see didn't like herself the dressing down was amusing

3x08 Catch and Release

Lisa deciding to propose to Malik was surprising considering their ages but I'm not surprised Lisa's proposal didn't go as planned but the singing was impressive

3x09 The Ballad of Piggy Duckworth

What a way for Dallas to find out her mother had passed away but what her sister's and she wore to the funeral was too flash and George, Noah and Fred going on a triple date was bizarre but resulting in a stalker for Fred was surprising

3x10 No, You Can’t Sit With Us

George, Noah, Fred going on a boy's weekend camping trip after being lumbered with Victor was amusing as they were planing a more adult weekend but accidentally losing Victor in the wilderness was careless but the stand up comedy at the Miss Chatswin pageant was amusing

3x11 Dalia Nicole Smith

I thought Tessa over sold herself at the college interview and obviously Dalia didn't try hard enough as she failed to get into the only college she applied to but finding a sugar daddy in a wheelchair was surprising, George forcing Tessa to go on a double date was priceless as the hot mother didn't like George while Tessa didn't like her son at first

3x12 Les Lucioles

Tessa taking over planning Lisa and Malik's wedding was made harder when Malik's parents cut him off so she was struggling with the limited budget but George talking Malik's parents around was nice

3x13 Stiiiiiiill Horny

George fantasising about Dallas after their one night stand at the wedding was amusing but Tessa and Ryan making out in the middle of the road was priceless

94 12345
Thread