Thread
Printable Version

Charlie's Angels (2011) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised i remember another show that tried it was called She Spies i found the first episode online it was awful but very amusing.

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i thought it was rather obvious they was kill glory off since in promo we know who the angels are,  it seem pointless but i am guessing that there changed the minds about actress needed a replacement?. I agree with everyone that was an average episode i think this going go same way as knight rider reboot. it won't past 1 season.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well i have say the scam wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be green card marriage and getting paided that much with no actually physical contact seem good deal.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Well i don't think that's going to happen but i have say they do work well as a team but Eve seems to get better fight sequences out of all the Angels.

Angels in Chains

Well the plan didn't go well getting lock up but they managed look like we might have a 4th Angel as back up would great see her join the team ?.

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well i knew this was going happen

Reply 29#29 spratt89's post

Well the networks are running out of ideas -it does seem like original show like Revenge are better than remakes.

Reply 31#31 arksongbird80's post

i think anyone who been watching tv show for few years could see this coming.

Angels in Paradise

Well i had feeling that guy faked his death but finding out Abby's father was good background

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i knew it turned women and not a male assassin - The amount girl on girl fighting is getting more predictable

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

i thought this got cancellied ?

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well look like it must aired on E4

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

it aired last night at 8pm on E4

Thread