Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Sacrifice

Looks like Emily will have to get revenge for Amanda's death as well

2x15 Retribution

I half expected Charlotte to come out after identifying the body to say it wasn't Amanda but with Amanda gone it will make Emily coming clean a lot harder unless her brother makes things awkward

2x16 Illumination

It's was obvious Eli would recognise his sister sooner or later and he could spoil all Emily's plans if he stays around now he knows

2x17 Victory

Eli trying to take down their foster home was interesting but what a revelation at the press conference and putting Padma's life in danger was unfortunate, looking forward to see what Emily does with the latest news

2x18 Masquerade

Emily dragging out Victoria's skeletons was predictable and I thought Victoria was lying about the termination as it will be all in vain for Emily but glad they got Trask for killing Padma

2x19 Identity

Nolan using a video game to get the Falcon to do what he wants was amusing and what was Charlotte thinking kissing for the cameras but Victoria asking Nolan to find her first born son, Patrick was a surprise

2x20 Engagement

Emily being Daniel's fiancee again was bound to ruffle Victoria's feathers and Aiden hitting the computer key is going to make for an interesting season finale with the Grayson's now being broke

2x21 Truth, Part One

Declan getting set up by Regina was sneaky but at leased he was able to get through to Charlotte and that looks like a catastrophic accident that was some how planed

2x22 Truth, Part Two

The devastation leading to the heartbreaking death of Declan was a surprise and Aiden getting caught crossing the boarder was unfortunate but Emily telling Jack the truth after all the lies will be hard to believe

3x01 Fear

I like that Ashley is trying to become as manipulative as the other ladies but Emily being one step ahead was predictable

3x02 Sin

Paul finding God after his so called evil past was never going to stand in the way of Emily getting revenge for her fathers death but having second thoughts was a surprise

3x03 Confession

Victoria inviting Aiden was bound to get her back up so Emily humiliating her at the party was karma and Conrad was lucky to survive that crash

Reply 256#256 bala's post

That's a $64,000 question as Victoria would also liked them both dead before they confessed

3x04 Mercy

Conrad getting rid of the car so quickly made sense and knowing the brakes were tampered with wasn't a surprise but the fact he thought he took the corner to fast dose make him guilty in my eyes and throwing suspicion on Jack should make things interesting

3x05 Control

Jack being warned by Aiden that Conrad was going after him was a surprise but hanging around I thought would be dangerous and what Charlotte did to protect Jack was interesting

3x06 Dissolution

You can understand why Emily thought Nolan was in trouble after seeing the state of his place and Sara giving Daniel her piece of her mind was great but Charlotte reporting her I thought was diabolical until she gave her a job

Reply 266#266 bala's post

So because you know the end game you are going to stop watching seems strange and a waste of two years

3x07 Resurgence

Emily letting slip about being married was a great was to set Bizzy Preston up so she would gossip and the glasses getting her password and Daniel was impressive

3x08 Secrecy

No wonder Victoria eager to throw Emily a bridal shower with Sara working at the function but Victoria bringing in Emily husband was amusing and Charlotte being blackmailed was interesting

3x09 Surrender

Emily blaming Victoria for letting the press know about the pregnancy was predictable and gun powder residue on Victoria's bracelet was clever

Thread