Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Blood

Meeting Aiden mother was good as she got some closure about her daugher but telling her what happens to her was sad. Faking his death to escape jail was impressive plan for Emily to keep him happy.

3x19 Allegiance

Well Emily finding out about Pascal and his involvement in David Clark and using him take down Greyson was an ambitious plan

3x20 Revolution

Holy crap I can't believe he killed Pascal using a helicopter blade

3x21 Impetus

With Pascal dead Emily kidnapping Charlotte and blackmail Greyson into confessing but even i was surprised at how they got confession with hidden camera on Charlotte meaning she finally got him . Unfortunately Victory got away .

3x22 Execution

Well Victoria killing Aidan was great shocker but now Emily plan on killing Victoria but i can't believe Greyson escape jail but again another shocking surprise David is alive. Just when you think that's it Emily doesn't kill Victoria but set her up was amusing . .

Last 3 episodes have been best so far and this made excellent season finale

Look like I made the right decision not to continue to watch this series and reason for this was how last season ended the whole point of Emily getting revenge is that her father is dead so as soon as he appeared at end last season i knew the show was over in fact writers has made the whole show pointless by making him alive. .

Reply 338#338 arksongbird80's post

I was planning on catch up this season during Christmas but look like i might not bother

Reply 329#329 arksongbird80's post

Nolan look exactly the same to me

2) Yep she's as crazy as her mother if only her mother could see what she did to Emily.

3) We will see what happens

4X02- 4x05 Repercussions"

This is actually a lot better than i thought it was going to be based on other people comment and i can now understand why David has been acting strange he is a broken man with everyone lying to him no wonder he very confused .

I am glad he failed at killing Emily good thing Noland was there but him getting caught in store and getting arrested revealing to the world he alive was smart but poor Emily finding out he's alive and Victoria showing her plan made her mad but you know Emily she master planner and using it to give her dad the place back was amusing.

Charlotte is pointless character she needs helps

Who the hell is that women after Danelle she knows Victoria but he doesn't know her

4x06 Damage

Things really got out of hand i am glad Charlotte finally getting the help she needs but calling Emily to get rid of body was amusing and what Emily discovered about her dad is even more surprising is every character on this show have so many hidden motives .

Poor Norland

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 11-10-2014 20:40  
Outside of the fact that this season is so horrible I'm fairly certain David is the dumbest person ever!!!!
No he just manipulated by Victoria not his fault she is brain washing him and he still in love with her is the problem but he been keeping his own secrets so they are both as bad each other. You put yourself in his position not the audience

4x11 Epitaph

I can't believe they killed Daneal that was so unexpected but David telling Emily that he was planning Victoria death was a surprise all those flashback were sad

4x12-4x13

I think these two were best episode anyone who can put Emily and victoia in a cage and still both of them survive is amusing but working together was interesting who would thought Jack and his cop partner could do a rescue operation on their own . I am impressed but you just knew as soon as one bad guy get killed another pop up and it is surprising one.

Emily enemies just keep growing and there's nothing she can do about it

Congrats Noland is getting married to a women

4x14 Kindred

Wow i managed 14 episode in 2 day along with normal show i am impressed at myself it been a busy week .

I am glad Noland help his fake wife finally get control of her money and i think this set second half quite nicely Margo being Emily number 1 enemy and look Victoria has rival of her own to deal ii can't wait to find out what her plan is

4x15 Bait

I have to say the way they got margi  was impressive but using his baby son to give her arm band was very sneaky .

We finally find out who that women is look like she after david as well

Reply 310#310 arksongbird80's post

You don't get it as soon as David clark return the show had to change as Emily motives have changed the only reason she going after Margaux is because she going after Emily so it's self-defence

4x16 Retaliation

I have say Jack losing his son as result of Margaux was one hell of a cost and i don't think he will ever forgive Emily for this .

4x17 Loss

So much for trying to peace it really was an accident but lying to Victoria was evil

4x18 Clarity

So the secret is out and what a way to expose herself

4x19 Exposure"

After the massive revelation so many people have question but all the people she has crossed out decided to finally get back at her but it look like one of them has her as a target .

Thread