Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x00 Special The First Chapter

What a great special bringing use back up to speed with a refresher from last season and look forward

2x01 Destiny

It's a good job Charlotte whispered in Emily ear about her mother and typical Conrad having her institutionalised to get control of her inheritance but if Victoria comes back from the dead there is no inheritance

2x02 Resurrection

I had a feeling from the start that Jack is the babies father because I think Emily told her a lie to keep her in control and Emily using the video to find out about her mother was great but it almost costing her life was predictable

2x03 Confidence

It's a shame Emily didn't search Aiden after knocking him out because the woman at the motel could be her mother but saying I'll take the head after hitting him was amusing

2x04 Intuition

Lets hope Kara shocking Aiden hasn't fried the hard drive he was holding and Emily using the journal in the hope to flush Victoria out was impressive but after Amanda's fall I'm surprised they made it to the hospital alive and Emily remembering her mother tried to drown her should make things interesting

2x05 Forgiveness

I assumed a mothers instinct would recognise her daughter so talking to Emily knot knowing was interesting and what will the do about Mason who think he's onto something with the missing scar

2x06 Illusion

Victoria and Conrad remarrying so they can't testify against each other was crafty and framing Conrad for Gordon Murphy's murder was interesting as he was released shortly afterwards which was incredible

2x07 Penance

Mason thinking Emily and Amanda are lovers was amusing but he was lucky Amanda didn't kill him and getting him arrested was an interesting twist

2x08 Lineage

Interesting flashback to 2006 and I'm not surprised Victoria aranged her mothers demise after making her take the blame for killing her father when she was a child

2x09 Revelations

You just knew Victoria would use the Ashley video to her advantage but the way Emily salvaged the situation at Ashley expense was impressive

Reply 197#197 bala's post

The trouble Jack has got himself into is interesting

2x10 Power

Declan discovering what was in the the coffee beans was interesting but leaving one on the floor was a bad mistake

2x11 Sabotage

The bidding war on the bottle of wine was bizarre but not being drinkable I found amusing and the lift attack came as a surprise

2x12 Collusion

That was a close call when Victoria closed the curtains and Charlotte changing her name should be interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2013 15:23 ]

2x13 Union

Amanda using the video clips to force Conrad to give Jack his bar back was risky and I half expected him to put a contract on her so giving Jack the bar back was a surprise, Helen underestimating Victoria was a deadly mistake but is bound to have repercussions

Thread