Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 227#227 kellemanske's post

Yep that was explained in next episode

Identity

Norland taking down his nemesis in hacking world was amusing consider she was just a smart teen girl but seriously i can't believe she stupid enough to plug that into her laptop if she was as smart as they made her look she would ran through unconnected PC to make sure no spyware.

Truth

What an explosive two episode so many revelations but who would though he was initiative that was a surprise i didn't see coming.

Reply 248#248 arksongbird80's post

I thought this was ok episode not really a great opening episode but i am glad Jack gave her a deadline i mean she had 2 years to get revenge and still hasn't done it you can't expect this to go on forever the purpose of revenge is to get it done in reasonable time period it normally doesn't take this long to get revenge.

Norland sure can make an entrance but they really didn't need to show flashback of him handing vail to Emily because we the audience can easily figure that out.

Sin

Emily goes too far and realise too late that man had actually changed his ways from when he worked Greyson global.

Reply 255#255 codebreaker's post

I was a bit confused did he cause that crash or was it an accident ?

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

This is becoming like pretty little liar with no resolution to Amanda plan seriously it doesn't take 3 years get rid of all these people.

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

That was a surprise but Amanda is losing control and with Victoria thinking wedding wouldn't happen is certainly going put pressure on Emily. She really needs to make him want to have a wedding because he does look like cold feet and Norland falling in love is bound to complicate matters

Reply 265#265 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking same thing but i really hope she got paid more for that job and finally we know Emily endgame . Now i can stop watching the show

Reply 267#267 codebreaker's post

Well knowing myself i probably end catch up on the episodes during Christmas  

For me the first season was the best but second season onwards with Greyson family and all the distraction really made this annoying series which is why i always leave this show to be last watched on daily shows.

The one thing i liked about first season was we actually saw Emily take down people one by one but for some reason in second season she stop taking out people instead the writer decided to make this into Desperate housewives style show .

Resurgence

Well i have to say i didn't see Daniel falling for someone else will certainly ruin Emily's plan but who would thought Those glasses would of caught him getting close that was just bad luck because i would love see Emily reaction if she didn't know

Secrecy

First of all she wasn't crazy Emily made her crazy but it was great she's back i can't wait to see what happens.

Reply 282#282 arksongbird80's post

Well now that she knows what will she do ?

Reply 287#287 codebreaker's post

I have to handed to Emily she really knows how play the situation to her advantage but blackmailing Daneral into staying with her was amusing but walkie-talkie in teddy bear was interesting way to communicate with Norland. Niko finds out who really killed her father she going to be pissed.

It's so sad Emily can't have kids what a way to bring her back on her revenge path but technically it was her fault she can't exactly blame Grayson ? .

Hatred

What a crazy episode but i really don't believe she slept with Mr greyson but what a way shock audience but i really hope the blackout are medical condition and not split personality situation because that would just complicate this show further   

Next episode is in March

Reply 292#292 codebreaker's post

There are some crazy theories on that

Payback

Emily blackout are getting worse and we still have no idea what causes them but the fact that her mother has mental breakdown at emily age should be interesting. Another dead body Victoria

Reply 300#300 codebreaker's post

That was really a surprise about Stevie Greyson i always like how the writer connect all character together

3x16 Disgrace

Well introducing Pascal a new character who seem know a lot Greyson secret but also being the main competitor to Greyson was interesting and the fact Emily tried get him turn on him was tricky

3x17 Addiction

Pascal going after Victory was amusing the fact that her husband promised her was crazy .

Emily realise she being set up was great with recording.

Thread