Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

Yes but even she thought she knew everything so it nice to see character get a surprise

Absolution

Well i have to say Daneral really surprised everyone with that interview

Reply 141#141 spratt89's post

Good news

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-10-2012 23:54  
Legacy gave a good look at where Amanda's path to revenge started!  Love it.  Now I would LOVE to see her and the japanese guy's path!  
Yes i loved this episode as it revealed how Amanda need encouragement from him into seeking revenge i just hope he realised the monster he created as result

Grief

Well who would thought it was the dog they were burying

Reckoning

What a season final and with fake Amanda twist who actually thought She would actually made of a move on Nolan afterwards but it didn't happen. Now another season arc keep us watching second season

Reply 154#154 arksongbird80's post

The question is ..............is it his ?

Destiny

Well a good start to second season you really can't keep a bad women down but faking her death trusting her daugher is bound to get her caught and it look like in next episode she comes back. You would think she would be smarter to kept a lower profile.

Reply 168#168 arksongbird80's post

Yes but i am curious what happened to Amanda mother and where is she ?

Reply 172#172 arksongbird80's post

She really smart once her family found out all the secrets she really didn't have a choice

Reply 180#180 arksongbird80's post

It certainly make her job rather difficult since she in a coma but it flushed her mother out which is a good thing

Reply 185#185 arksongbird80's post

Yes i think it has lost it's punch but mason finding out certainly make it more difficult since he's the only one so far to figure out her real identity.

Reply 196#196 codebreaker's post

I am finding this season rather dull i mean season 1 was so much better this season has been rather disappointing because nothing really happens. There no mystery going on unlike season 1 where we had no idea what happened at the beach.

Reply 198#198 codebreaker's post

Jack has become irreverent who really cares about his character -the only reason they give this storyline is keep him on the show.

Reply 200#200 arksongbird80's post

i wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't get 3rd season.

Reply 208#208 codebreaker's post

It really was good plan but it does look like there are more players now that we know Norland girl is working for them.

Reply 212#212 codebreaker's post

Yes but with his sister dead Emily better not regret it

Reply 217#217 arksongbird80's post

Yep same here Amanda dead and jack in critical condition which certainly perked up the show

Retribution

Well Emily had every reason to be mad but glad she calmed down before doing something she couldn't reverse but new problem has arisen and i don't know how she's going deal with him

Reply 224#224 codebreaker's post

He must be her half brother consider he's not white ?

Thread