Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The real Emily is a bit of a handful but the blood on her jacket was careless and the real Amanda was lucky to get that photo edited

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Amanda refused to leave but using her name to stay was clever

Reply 68#68 bala's post

The translation was an interesting way to communicate without him knowing and Emily's journal will help Amanda to stay, Tyler is starting to get good at blackmailing

1x11 Duress

Another good episode and that was quick thinking with Franks wallet but Tyler's brother turning up in the nick of time was a little predictable

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Amanda was awesome under Emily's prompting and getting the tape before burning down the house should be interesting

Reply 91#91 bala's post

As soon as Victoria ordered Amanda to call i had a felling she was after her DNA and saying she was raped is only going to make Emily more furious

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2012 20:55 ]

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I think there are 22 episides

1x14 Perception

It might not of been the way Emily planed but i thought the way Charlotte found out about her real father was great and i assume Amanda has been in Emily's place

Reply 111#111 kellemanske's post

I think Amanda is going to get her revenge on Emily and may be responsible for what happens to Daniel

Reply 113#113 kellemanske's post

Great minds think alike

Thread