37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 87#87 bala's post

it has been rumored that there would be siblings either her and Charlotte or her and Nolan. But if it is true and charlotte is really David Clarks daughter. Wouldn't Victoria have used that to get Charlotte in the divorce? I mean, that would mean that father Grayson doesn't have a real bloodlink with her, which would make it almost impossible for him to win if that came out in court.
And Ash doing what Victoria asked by making sure Emily knew about the changed conditions only proves my point further. I really think Ash might become dangerous.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-14-2012 11:49 ]

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I think that Jack getting hurt made her realize she needs to be more carefull, but I wonder how she will do that. And I wonder how Jack will take Amanda's disappearence especially since Emily warned him to be carefull. He must realize she has something to do with it. And Daniel believing his mother was raped by David Clarke is ridiculous to us, but if you believe he is responsible for the plaincrash it's not that hard to believe. But Victoria not telling the truth is much worse then Daniel believing what his mom says. Unfortunately Emily knows how things really went down and that makes it a lot harder to listen to Daniel. Victoria not believing Amanda is Amanda was bound to happen, but the explaination for the strawberry allergy was a good one

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Well, I can't wait for this episode. This show just keeps me coming back for more.

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

the episode we have been waiting for.
With the previous episode having everything spin out of her control, I wonder if it was even the intention that there would be a person shot.
Can't wait till they air this

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

so did I, I thought that after episode 15 the attention would shift to the trial. But I don't know if there is going to be a little break after episode 15 or if they are airing weekly. I hope that there aren't much breaks anymore cause this really is one addictive show.

Reply 105#105 bala's post

guess we'll see. I thought I read that somewhere

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

Probably Amanda, since she is the only one close enough to the story to know what to look for and mad enough to take it. Nolan, I know that he's also close to the story, but he doesn't really have a reason to take the box and he was on the phone with her when she did the discovery so I don't think he did it.

Ok, I have a question for you guys.
What do you think about the next episode? What will happen?
I actually wanted to make a new thread but I wouldn't have know where to put it.

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same cause Jack would only cover up for 3 people: Amanda, Emily and Declan.
Because I think Amanda also stole the box, I think she might have killed Daniel to revenge losing Jack and to revenge Emily's dad at the same time.

Reply 116#116 babysexylexy's post

not yet. That would end the series.

I still believe it was Daniel in that was shot in the first episode, but because so many people are fond of Daniel, they changed it into Tyler.
I didn't see it coming that the Japanese would take the real Emily. But I feel really sorry for Jack!
Looks like Emily has got another way to stay in town now and Nolan somehow got in contact with the Japanese.
Curious what that's all about. Was it a way of him to keep taps on Emily/real Amanda? Or did Nolan find a way to call him to convince him to come back for Emily?

Special 'From the beginning'

This was a nice catch up with what has happened so far.
I can't wait till this starts again.

Well,
That was an interesting episode.
Now they are back and Mason finding out...
Can't wait...

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

well yeah, that wasn't very smart, but searching them in the first place wasn't smart.
Although it looks like the brother is starting to get second thoughts about things.
Wonder what Aiden's gonna do with his sister.
He left Emily in the dark before and just took off, and seeing her with daniel might just trigger him not to say anything.
Wonder what the breadcrums to Nolcorp are gonna turn up.
And why doesn't Amanda just ask Emily to take care of the boys...

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-13-2013 06:10 ]

Reply 209#209 bala's post

I had a feeling she was initiative ever since she came after Nolan, but I wonder how Marco is going to revenge her.

Reply 219#219 codebreaker's post

Sorry to say but Amanda really asked for that..
I like it that we get to see the difficult side of revenge.. She's showing emotion, the flashback to the juvi place, ...
I actually really liked this episode.
I'm feeling sorry for Jack though.
I'm wondering who they are going to match with whom. I mean, Ems with Aiden and Nolan with his CFO girl or Ems with Jack and Nolan with his CFO guy or Ems with Daniel... Although I don't think I can root for the last option.. He really shouldn't help his parents pin the murder of Helen on Amanda.

Reply 225#225 bala's post

foster brother isn't he?

37 12
Thread