Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Treachery

Well Emily thinking she got rid of her problem was good until she came back.

Suspicion

Well i liked how she used her identity to stay telling him she's her certainly makes the situation more complicated

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

It look he helped her become a calm person to take out revenge it's clear that Emily has got few mentors to help her become who she is now did you honestly think she didn't get help to become as successful as she is on her plan?.

Reply 63#63 kellemanske's post

He didn't want her to take revenge remember what was ritten on the paper only call that number if she want take it further. What was his gain - are you naive Money ?

Loyalty

Well i have to say Emily expose him was amusing but he really got a little too personal and next promo looks great.

Reply 69#69 kellemanske's post

Well whoever shot that promo deserves a prize

Emily VanCamp Talks Revenge: "Nothing Is Ever as It Seems"

Revenge 1x11 - First 10 Minutes

Reply 77#77 kellemanske's post

Well this was a good episode but if he was stupid enough leave that in his bag you would thought he would carried it with him make sure no-one could take it but what a great way get rid of the character. Emily is smart i have a feeling she needs Amanda to be a distraction to Grayson otherwise her plan won't work. At least we get to know how they married and reason for it still won't know who killed him.

Reply 79#79 kellemanske's post

Am i missing something there are friends ?

Reply 81#81 kellemanske's post

Well i hadn't noticed that but i know what your talking about

Infamy

Well you just knew she would burn his house down but what a shocking revelation she has a sister

Commitment

Well i have to say things are about to get a lot worse before they get better but it look like she willing to do anything but how far will she go before she realise she could make things a lot worser than it could ever be. So much second guessing whether she wanted to marry him but after he accused her dad raping his mother i am not surprised she wanted go though with it.

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

Yeah what an awful way if they do get married and she has his kid that ultimate revenge and Daniel dad warn him about how thing could change in the future might good advice consider who he's marrying

Reply 101#101 kellemanske's post

IS this season finale ?

Reply 104#104 kellemanske's post

How can they be a trial if we don't know who the killer is ?

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

Talk about wild goose chase at start episode 1 thinking it was Daneal

Reply 122#122 arksongbird80's post

This all unforeseen consequence of emily/amanda's plans- she only take down victory Tyler was unexpected problem she didn't account for and now he going get arrested for his murder

Revenge 1x17 promo

Doubt

Not a great returning episode but it was nice Emily beat that guy up

Thread