34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

They aren't even doing anything with Declan and Charlotte anymore.   Sigh
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Sacrifice

Not what I thought would happen

Fear 3X01

This was a good beginning to the season.  I can probably guess who shot Emily, but I look forward to the twists and turns to figure it out.

Charlotte has gotten bitter over the summer.  The new kid is pleasantly optimistic and I couldn't be HAPPIER that Ashley is out of the game for awhile.  She was beyond annoying.

Nolan in Jail for 6 mos was bad.  Does this mean he doesn't have his fortune anymore??

Very disappointed in jack.. I had higher expectations of his reactions.

WHAT!!!  That crazy chick is back.   What drama.  Great how the men thought the bungalow was a secret and in fact the women are on top of it!!  Hahahahaha. Jack needs to get off his high horse.   Grrr

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-18-2013 14:45 ]

Reply 281#281 codebreaker's post

I couldn't agree more.  Dragging out the amnesia was the worst thing they could have done.  I'm really glad she knows it's Daniel.  Not sure what Charlotte will do with the, "david Clarke is my father"...maybe just think she's crazy.   

How!!! does Victoria get the infinity box!!  

Reply 283#283 bala's post

leverage!

Reply 288#288 bala's post

Daniel did not need to shoot her.  It is his fault regardless of what Emily has done.  

So glad the box was switched.  . Hehehe. Well played

I like niko.   What's up with Aiden going back to her tho.  Is he done with Emily.

Reply 294#294 shinny's post

I don't  think she slept with him.  Someone is trying to play a much more difficult game.  

Niko will slaughter Alden.  Dead man walking.

Holy Toledo batman!  I let revenge go about 5 from the end. I was advised to finish, that it got better.   I was rewarded!   The last few episodes were captivating and more like the beginning.   So sorry to see Aiden go, but the driver was a great surprise!  I really hope they use this season to finish the story.  With the intro of new characters, killing of old and hospitalization of one the revenge is almost done.  Yay!!!

Disclosure

A few things:
1). What the heck is up with nolans hair?  Paisley shirt?  REALLY?!?   

2). Charlotte is a little bat sh** crazy.   She does not handle stress well at all.  

3).  I find it hard to believe that David is going to completely trust Victoria.  After the past couple decades I would think caution and suspicion would serve him better.  Also, does he really have no idea who his daughter is?  Why wouldn't he go to Nolan?   I'm sure he realizes Nolan can be trusted!   After the stabbing, who helped him
Get out?
Lots of questions and most of them for David Clarke.

ambush

Outside of the fact that this season is so horrible I'm fairly certain David is the dumbest person ever!!!!

Reply 309#309 bala's post

I miss the old revenge.   This show has all but lost my attention.   I liked how they "got" Margaux but seriously, it just keeps going round and round.

I do enjoy Nolan and "the missus". Love it.

Reply 325#325 bala's post

Agreed.   I hope the ending does the show justice

Reply 329#329 Milks26's post

I have quit watching this.  Let me know after everyone watches the ending if it will be worth it.  I'm about 4 episodes behind.  I have the gist of it.  I'm not connecting and I'm really glad they decided to cancel it.  

34 12
Thread