Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

the episode we have been waiting for.
With the previous episode having everything spin out of her control, I wonder if it was even the intention that there would be a person shot.
Can't wait till they air this

Reply 101#101 kellemanske's post

IS this season finale ?

Reply 102#102 bala's post

I think there are 22 episides

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

so did I, I thought that after episode 15 the attention would shift to the trial. But I don't know if there is going to be a little break after episode 15 or if they are airing weekly. I hope that there aren't much breaks anymore cause this really is one addictive show.

Reply 104#104 kellemanske's post

How can they be a trial if we don't know who the killer is ?

Reply 105#105 bala's post

guess we'll see. I thought I read that somewhere

it does kinda feel season finale like.  That was my first thought....

LOVE the episode.  Who took the box?  Amanda? Nolan? someone else...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 107#107 arksongbird80's post

Probably Amanda, since she is the only one close enough to the story to know what to look for and mad enough to take it. Nolan, I know that he's also close to the story, but he doesn't really have a reason to take the box and he was on the phone with her when she did the discovery so I don't think he did it.

i reckon its someone we cant possibly imagine
always repect peoples opinions

1x14 Perception

It might not of been the way Emily planed but i thought the way Charlotte found out about her real father was great and i assume Amanda has been in Emily's place

Ok, I have a question for you guys.
What do you think about the next episode? What will happen?
I actually wanted to make a new thread but I wouldn't have know where to put it.

Reply 111#111 kellemanske's post

I think Amanda is going to get her revenge on Emily and may be responsible for what happens to Daniel

Reply 112#112 codebreaker's post

I was thinking the same cause Jack would only cover up for 3 people: Amanda, Emily and Declan.
Because I think Amanda also stole the box, I think she might have killed Daniel to revenge losing Jack and to revenge Emily's dad at the same time.

Reply 113#113 kellemanske's post

Great minds think alike

i dont think we are there yet for what happens to daniel i think she will go to daniels mother and confront her releasing the truth
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 116#116 babysexylexy's post

not yet. That would end the series.

chaos

Well it was pretty  much what I expected.  Tyler came back and shame about him.    I can't believe daniel listened to his mother.  You would think after all of her lies her would cut her off, actually!   But no.   So glad that Takata came back.  The Japanese guy is my favorite and I hope he's there to help a bit.  He seemed to but Why!!  I thought he was done with her???
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

Talk about wild goose chase at start episode 1 thinking it was Daneal

Thread