Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

somewhere in a previous episode Tyler started setting up Ash against Em, because Ash really wants to be a part of the circle instead of just working for them. And if I'm not mistaking she went to Victoria and told her a few things that didn't sound that friendly. Ever since I've noticed a few stabes under water, a few less friendly expressions, ...
(episode 8 en 9)

Reply 81#81 kellemanske's post

Well i hadn't noticed that but i know what your talking about

Reply 81#81 kellemanske's post

Yes, you are correct and even in this last episode Ash was defending Tyler saying he was ill. She didn't like how Emily was speaking about him. I think Ty left a lasting impression there!

Great last episode. Looking forward to next week. I think they are going to have to start making us dislike Daniel a bit more or we're not going to go off the Jack/Emily idea if we're invested too much in Daniel.

1x11 Duress

Another good episode and that was quick thinking with Franks wallet but Tyler's brother turning up in the nick of time was a little predictable

Infamy

Well you just knew she would burn his house down but what a shocking revelation she has a sister

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Amanda was awesome under Emily's prompting and getting the tape before burning down the house should be interesting

Reply 87#87 bala's post

it has been rumored that there would be siblings either her and Charlotte or her and Nolan. But if it is true and charlotte is really David Clarks daughter. Wouldn't Victoria have used that to get Charlotte in the divorce? I mean, that would mean that father Grayson doesn't have a real bloodlink with her, which would make it almost impossible for him to win if that came out in court.
And Ash doing what Victoria asked by making sure Emily knew about the changed conditions only proves my point further. I really think Ash might become dangerous.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-14-2012 11:49 ]

Well they have to set it up to fill the void that Tyler left.    Ashley could be dangerous but I still don't trust Amanda. And Daniel could do damage before he's shot.  

I want to know more about the Japanese guy!!

Yay I've caught up to the season!!   Great suggestion.  Well done
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Commitment

Well i have to say things are about to get a lot worse before they get better but it look like she willing to do anything but how far will she go before she realise she could make things a lot worser than it could ever be. So much second guessing whether she wanted to marry him but after he accused her dad raping his mother i am not surprised she wanted go though with it.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

I think that Jack getting hurt made her realize she needs to be more carefull, but I wonder how she will do that. And I wonder how Jack will take Amanda's disappearence especially since Emily warned him to be carefull. He must realize she has something to do with it. And Daniel believing his mother was raped by David Clarke is ridiculous to us, but if you believe he is responsible for the plaincrash it's not that hard to believe. But Victoria not telling the truth is much worse then Daniel believing what his mom says. Unfortunately Emily knows how things really went down and that makes it a lot harder to listen to Daniel. Victoria not believing Amanda is Amanda was bound to happen, but the explaination for the strawberry allergy was a good one

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

Yeah what an awful way if they do get married and she has his kid that ultimate revenge and Daniel dad warn him about how thing could change in the future might good advice consider who he's marrying

Reply 93#93 bala's post

Did anyone else see the Lawyer being on Emily/Amanda's side??  Last flash back we saw of the lawyer it looked liked he was going down too....Hmmm Good twist.  

IDK if I feel sorry for daniel or not. He knows his mom lies.  He knows his dad lies.  Who do you trust??  Yourself!  Make your own decisions Daniel. Don't just believe everything you hear.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 91#91 bala's post

As soon as Victoria ordered Amanda to call i had a felling she was after her DNA and saying she was raped is only going to make Emily more furious

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Well, I can't wait for this episode. This show just keeps me coming back for more.

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2012 20:55 ]

Thread