Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

yes, you are right. But I think she finally saw the advantage of being Amanda after experiencing the disadvantages.
Trouble is going to come from it, that much is for sure, but emily will figure it out.
The Japanese guy was a surprise. I wonder what he has to do with it.
And next weeks episode is going to be great!

Reply 61#61 kellemanske's post

It look he helped her become a calm person to take out revenge it's clear that Emily has got few mentors to help her become who she is now did you honestly think she didn't get help to become as successful as she is on her plan?.

I know that she had help. Not only from the japanese guy, but also from the warden in a previous episode. But I wonder why he helped her. What was his gain in that revenge. I also wonder why they both told her about taking revenge. I thought most people encourage forgiveness.
I also try to think of how Emily and the partyplanner became friends and why. Because it looks like she is turning on Em

Reply 63#63 kellemanske's post

He didn't want her to take revenge remember what was ritten on the paper only call that number if she want take it further. What was his gain - are you naive Money ?

If he didn't want to her to take revenge, he wouldn't have helped her.
Money: ok, but I would think he had enough of that. She couldn't have given him that much money cause then she wouldn't have anything left for her current lifestyle.
I thought that maybe he had lost someone in 9/11 since the greysons framed her father for funding that attack.

Reply 60#60 bala's post

I'm not surprised that Amanda refused to leave but using her name to stay was clever

Loyalty

Well i have to say Emily expose him was amusing but he really got a little too personal and next promo looks great.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I think we never had a promo say so little and yet get me so excited about the next episode

Reply 69#69 kellemanske's post

Well whoever shot that promo deserves a prize

Reply 68#68 bala's post

The translation was an interesting way to communicate without him knowing and Emily's journal will help Amanda to stay, Tyler is starting to get good at blackmailing

Emily VanCamp Talks Revenge: "Nothing Is Ever as It Seems"

Reply 72#72 bala's post

so he really is death. I was still thinking it was possible that he survived.

Revenge 1x11 - First 10 Minutes

Emily was lucky to walk into her house when she did, otherwise Tyler might have found her secret hiding place with all the evidence. The lawyer is a nice twist. Wonder what she has planned for him. And the gun being empty was smart. Nolan showing up with the brother was great. And Emily exploiding the situation by making Tyler prime suspect in the murder of Frank was clever.
Still wonder how she is going to get rid off 'Amanda', cause it looks like she is going to cause more trouble now she knows there is more to the story of her 'father'.
That new trailer looks like a new twist in the story. Makes my like Daniel a lot less. You just don't use someone you love that way. Especially since she has nothing to do with it. But Conrad deserves it...

Reply 77#77 kellemanske's post

Well this was a good episode but if he was stupid enough leave that in his bag you would thought he would carried it with him make sure no-one could take it but what a great way get rid of the character. Emily is smart i have a feeling she needs Amanda to be a distraction to Grayson otherwise her plan won't work. At least we get to know how they married and reason for it still won't know who killed him.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I am still wondering how Emily met Ashley. And how danger is she now she isn't a real friend anymore cause of her jealousy of Emily and the influence of that idiot Tyler.
And I'm wondering if they are setting up father Grayson for the killing of his son, later in the season.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 1-5-2012 12:58 ]

Reply 79#79 kellemanske's post

Am i missing something there are friends ?

Thread