Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

Okay!  It's a go then   I'll invest.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I agree. I think this is currently the best show on TV.

1x06 Intrigue

Frank catching Nolan on the CCTV will make things interesting and Tyler spiking Daniel's drink was cruel

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Why do i think he got a man crush on Tyler ?

I don't think it's that. I actually think Tyler want's to use Daniel to get money to go out and to gain trust with Daniels parents.
I think that he uses Emily to blame for everything because she is the only one who looks right through him and he is trying to discredit her by blaming her for the fact that Daniel started drinking again.

that other girl is the real Emily Thorne right? So why the hell did she kill Frank?

Reply 48#48 kellemanske's post

To protect her

You didn't understand they swap name she paid her for her name. There a hidden story which this revelation.

Reply 49#49 bala's post

when I wrote this, I actually didn't see the last 2 minutes yet, but I still don't understand completely. It looks like they are friends, but at the same time, I don't understand why she would come to Emily/Amanda knowing it could jeaperdise everything. And I also didn't get how Frank got the key to go into the file room.
And Nolan's solution to the Tyler problem was unexpected.

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

You should know with this type of show you will never understand everything what really going to annoy me the most is if they don't renew this for a second season

Reply 51#51 bala's post

I don't know how things are with the viewercifers, but this looks like the kind of show that should be able to make it.
But you're right, this really needs to get renewed or at least get a decent ending.

1x07 Charade

I wonder why Emily chose to use that identify and the fact that Warden Sharon is willing to help her again was a surprise but Tyler's interference will be interesting and so glad Amanda took care of Frank

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I actually think that he warden taught her everything she needed to take revenge, hense why she said 'I thought you better then that'.

I caught this when I was in New York last week and thought it was great so went back and watched it from the start. Another one to add to my top shows!

Treachery

Well Emily thinking she got rid of her problem was good until she came back.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The real Emily is a bit of a handful but the blood on her jacket was careless and the real Amanda was lucky to get that photo edited

Suspicion

Well i liked how she used her identity to stay telling him she's her certainly makes the situation more complicated

Thread