Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

She said she would wire him the money in the afternoon and later on the phone she said she would double it but he jump the gun as expected so he may have only got a little of her money or none at all

Revenge 1x03 sneak peek. (Episode 3)

Betrayal

Well Emily getting quite good at this she really one women show but it's great she asked for help with this latest take down.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I like it a lot that she doesn't tell him anything but that he helps her and then is surprised about the outcome.
But I think she's going to need him when Victoria gets more suspicious. And the thing with Michael was great.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Victoria thought she had one over Emily when she put Michael next to her but her face was priceless when Michael's plus one confirmed Emily's story and i think the icing on the cake would be if Victoria gets the blame for the Senator's e-mails

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i think that how it supposed to be played but i am curious how she will take her down since Victoria is a lot better at protecting herself than Emily.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

With the ip address coming from her house then her husband is bound to suspect her considering she tried to stop them before

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know but do you think she will ever figure out who she is before she gets taken down.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I think she will when it's too late

Episode 4

Well this was a good episode Emily taking down her therapist was impressive even include herself in the video was great.

Good News

ABC got down to business today, making its first two decisions of the fall season. Say hello to full seasons of lathery drama Revenge and fish-out-of-the-ocean-and-into-a-small-pond comedy Suburgatory! Expect both series to run a full 22 episodes.

Source

1x04 Duplicity

I know Emily spotted the hidden camera in the psychiatrists office but that was very unprofessional to record her patients without them knowing but not allowing Emily to see her father after he was arrested and locking her in the room when she was a child i think she had it coming

1x05 Guilt

Lydia coming back to the Hampton's should make things interesting but her intent on finding Emily's secrets would of be a little easier with the hidden camera if she hadn't of sent it to her place but then again it did catch Frank chasing her before she fall and Charlotte taking her mothers new car turned out good for her when she gave her the car

Intrigue

Emily decision to e-mail that video wasn't best decision as she risk her plan but now he's onto them she should leaked it cops so that it gets him out of way but she didn't realise how good he was. It certainly makes the series better

Reply 37#37 bala's post

looks like next week we're going to find out

Okay guys!  Is this worth it?  Should I invest?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

YES IT'S EXTREMELY GOOD , Sorry for the capital letters but it's only way i can express how great this show is but it very suspenseful drama which means it's rather addictive you can't just watch one episode you have watch them all.

[ Last edited by bala at 10-28-2011 06:25 ]

Thread