Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x20 Burn

Victoria didn't think you had that in you

4x21 Aftermath

I don't what to say but she got you there Amanda

For all the scheming you really didn't see that coming did you but using her own plan against her is pure genius

Officially Cancelled!

After four twisted seasons, the primetime soap will reach its conclusion in the May 10 season series finale, TVLine has confirmed.
Though the writing has been on the wall for some time — star Madeleine Stowe’s recent departure felt like the nail in the coffin — showrunner Sunil Nayar told TVLine that he wasn’t necessarily planning for this to be Revenge‘s swan song.
“To say we’re approaching this as the last season would be wrong,” he said in December. “But we’re not scared to make choices that will make people ask ‘Where is this going?'” Now that the finale has been shot and screened, Nayar tells EW.com it’s a different story: “We can officially tell our fans that this will be the end of the story. … We’ve been talking to the network and we all just wanted to make sure that we felt very confident.”

courtesy https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/revenge-cancelled-4-seasons-193614733.html

Reply 324#324 Milks26's post

Good news i am glad they are ending it just hope they planned a good ending

Reply 325#325 bala's post

Agreed.   I hope the ending does the show justice
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 326#326 arksongbird80's post

We knew this was last season so many clues

4x22 Plea"

I knew she was alive

Reply 326#326 arksongbird80's post

I'm waiting til the season is over before I watch it..

The show has been slowly dying from season 2. Although, 2 was not as bad as most fans claimed it was.....3 was worse than 2 IMO. I haven't seen 4 yet but I'll fit it into the sequence when I do.

Reply 329#329 Milks26's post

I have quit watching this.  Let me know after everyone watches the ending if it will be worth it.  I'm about 4 episodes behind.  I have the gist of it.  I'm not connecting and I'm really glad they decided to cancel it.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x23 Two Graves

I am still debating with myself how i feel about this because i would like the ending with both of them dead but what a twist with Charlotte that was so messed up it's brilliant thinking Amanda has piece of Victoria inside her

Reply 332#332 bala's post

Yeah, I'm kind of ok with how it ended. I actually think the 2 of them ending up dead would have played more to the obvious ending. I did not expect that about the heart at all and so that was so out of nowhere. I'm glad it's ended though. At least they got to give it an end. I don't think I could have stuck with another season!!

Reply 333#333 shinny's post

Overall, it was a decent season, much better than 3. The show runners are lucky they a heads up about the shows future and could end it nicely since it was definitely going to cancelled.
How can David remember Charlotte's eyes from when she was a newborn and he only saw he for a minute from several feet away, yet, he could not recognize a daughter he singlehandedly raised until she was nine years old. Sshh!  

The Malcolm Black storyline was stupid and I was happy that it ending quickly.

What was wrong with Nolan having it all? Finally finding love and continue the modern day A-Team routine (no matter how bad the show got I could always watch it as long as he was still in it). Why did Margo have to lose the baby? I always liked the character and the actress. Maybe its the French flow that she has.

Ben was full of himself and they took way, way too long to kill him. Louise was crazier than a bird and her scenes should've seriously been decreased.

Since day one I knew that Jack and Emily would end up together...so it was nice that it actually did happen.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 6-3-2015 08:45 ]

Thread