Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Disclosure

A few things:
1). What the heck is up with nolans hair?  Paisley shirt?  REALLY?!?   

2). Charlotte is a little bat sh** crazy.   She does not handle stress well at all.  

3).  I find it hard to believe that David is going to completely trust Victoria.  After the past couple decades I would think caution and suspicion would serve him better.  Also, does he really have no idea who his daughter is?  Why wouldn't he go to Nolan?   I'm sure he realizes Nolan can be trusted!   After the stabbing, who helped him
Get out?
Lots of questions and most of them for David Clarke.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 329#329 arksongbird80's post

I know, I think I might be out on this show now. It's just gotten too ridiculous!!

Look like I made the right decision not to continue to watch this series and reason for this was how last season ended the whole point of Emily getting revenge is that her father is dead so as soon as he appeared at end last season i knew the show was over in fact writers has made the whole show pointless by making him alive. .

Reply 331#331 bala's post

Man, these comments don't sound promising. I'm waiting until the entire season 4 airs to watch all the episodes. But, the show turned to crap in season 3. 2 was not as bad as most people said....but 3

ambush

Outside of the fact that this season is so horrible I'm fairly certain David is the dumbest person ever!!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 338#338 arksongbird80's post

I was planning on catch up this season during Christmas but look like i might not bother

Revenge 4x09 Promo "Intel"
Revenge 4x09 Sneak Peek |1| "Intel"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-25-2014 18:36 ]

Revenge 4x13 Promo "Abduction"
Revenge 4x13 Sneak Peek "Abduction"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-17-2015 13:52 ]

Revenge 4x14 Promo "Kindred"
Revenge 4x14 Sneak Peek "Kindred"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-24-2015 12:20 ]

Thread