Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 300#300 codebreaker's post

That was really a surprise about Stevie Greyson i always like how the writer connect all character together

3x16 Disgrace

Well introducing Pascal a new character who seem know a lot Greyson secret but also being the main competitor to Greyson was interesting and the fact Emily tried get him turn on him was tricky

3x17 Addiction

Pascal going after Victory was amusing the fact that her husband promised her was crazy .

Emily realise she being set up was great with recording.

3x18 Blood

Meeting Aiden mother was good as she got some closure about her daugher but telling her what happens to her was sad. Faking his death to escape jail was impressive plan for Emily to keep him happy.

3x19 Allegiance

Well Emily finding out about Pascal and his involvement in David Clark and using him take down Greyson was an ambitious plan

3x20 Revolution

Holy crap I can't believe he killed Pascal using a helicopter blade

3x21 Impetus

With Pascal dead Emily kidnapping Charlotte and blackmail Greyson into confessing but even i was surprised at how they got confession with hidden camera on Charlotte meaning she finally got him . Unfortunately Victory got away .

3x22 Execution

Well Victoria killing Aidan was great shocker but now Emily plan on killing Victoria but i can't believe Greyson escape jail but again another shocking surprise David is alive. Just when you think that's it Emily doesn't kill Victoria but set her up was amusing . .

Last 3 episodes have been best so far and this made excellent season finale

Reply 314#314 bala's post

I just had a feeling that David Clarke was still alive...just a feeling. But, it brings up a lot of questions...why hasn't he reached out to Emily. I mean, he should know what his kid looks like 20 years later.

The best part of the finale was Aiden's death. Thank God, his finally dead....I hated that guy. His death was long overdue.

Overall, I'll give the season a 3. It dragged too much, and that 5-6 weeks hiatus they took from late January to early March was ridiculous. But, as long as Nolan (Gabriel Mann - love that guy) is on the show I'll watch it no matter what crazy storyline they throw out there.

Reply 304#304 bala's post

3x16 Disgrace

Emily and Victoria going head to head in a very public showdown was interesting as Emily allowed Victoria to think she got one over her

Reply 305#305 bala's post

3x17 Addiction

Conrad offering Victoria to Pascal was amusing but Margaux going after her fathers business with the help of Daniel was interesting

Reply 307#307 bala's post

3x18 Blood

Aiden having to tell his mother that her daughter was dead was sad but at leased she got some closure about her and Mason's escape was impressive it's just a shame it drove Jack's mother back to the drink

Reply 311#311 bala's post

3x19 Allegiance

Daniel taking Javier from Nolan certainly hit a sore spot and Pascal cleaning house is going to make Emily's work harder

Reply 312#312 bala's post

3x20 Revolution

Victoria thinking Pascal was working with Homeland Security was interesting but Conrad getting Pascal blood on his hands and getting away with it was surprising

Reply 313#313 bala's post

3x21 Impetus

The camera on Charlotte coat being Conrad downfall with that confession was impressive and finding the ring should bring hope to Emily

Reply 314#314 bala's post

3x22 Execution

Victoria killing Aiden with her own hands was surprising but Emily having her sectioned was great and David stabbing Conrad after he escaped was karma

Holy Toledo batman!  I let revenge go about 5 from the end. I was advised to finish, that it got better.   I was rewarded!   The last few episodes were captivating and more like the beginning.   So sorry to see Aiden go, but the driver was a great surprise!  I really hope they use this season to finish the story.  With the intro of new characters, killing of old and hospitalization of one the revenge is almost done.  Yay!!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread