Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x22 Truth, Part Two

The devastation leading to the heartbreaking death of Declan was a surprise and Aiden getting caught crossing the boarder was unfortunate but Emily telling Jack the truth after all the lies will be hard to believe

Finally, he knows! I don't think they could have dragged that out into another season!! Hmm, I feel like Conrad being part of the consortium/initiative was a real last minute write in by the writers. I don't buy it. And Patrick showed up!

Fear 3X01

This was a good beginning to the season.  I can probably guess who shot Emily, but I look forward to the twists and turns to figure it out.

Charlotte has gotten bitter over the summer.  The new kid is pleasantly optimistic and I couldn't be HAPPIER that Ashley is out of the game for awhile.  She was beyond annoying.

Nolan in Jail for 6 mos was bad.  Does this mean he doesn't have his fortune anymore??

Very disappointed in jack.. I had higher expectations of his reactions.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 248#248 arksongbird80's post

I thought this was ok episode not really a great opening episode but i am glad Jack gave her a deadline i mean she had 2 years to get revenge and still hasn't done it you can't expect this to go on forever the purpose of revenge is to get it done in reasonable time period it normally doesn't take this long to get revenge.

Norland sure can make an entrance but they really didn't need to show flashback of him handing vail to Emily because we the audience can easily figure that out.

3x01 Fear

I like that Ashley is trying to become as manipulative as the other ladies but Emily being one step ahead was predictable

Sin

Emily goes too far and realise too late that man had actually changed his ways from when he worked Greyson global.

3x02 Sin

Paul finding God after his so called evil past was never going to stand in the way of Emily getting revenge for her fathers death but having second thoughts was a surprise

3x03 Confession

Victoria inviting Aiden was bound to get her back up so Emily humiliating her at the party was karma and Conrad was lucky to survive that crash

Reply 255#255 codebreaker's post

I was a bit confused did he cause that crash or was it an accident ?

Reply 256#256 bala's post

That's a $64,000 question as Victoria would also liked them both dead before they confessed

3x04 Mercy

Conrad getting rid of the car so quickly made sense and knowing the brakes were tampered with wasn't a surprise but the fact he thought he took the corner to fast dose make him guilty in my eyes and throwing suspicion on Jack should make things interesting

Reply 259#259 codebreaker's post

This is becoming like pretty little liar with no resolution to Amanda plan seriously it doesn't take 3 years get rid of all these people.

3x05 Control

Jack being warned by Aiden that Conrad was going after him was a surprise but hanging around I thought would be dangerous and what Charlotte did to protect Jack was interesting

Reply 262#262 codebreaker's post

That was a surprise but Amanda is losing control and with Victoria thinking wedding wouldn't happen is certainly going put pressure on Emily. She really needs to make him want to have a wedding because he does look like cold feet and Norland falling in love is bound to complicate matters

3x06 Dissolution

You can understand why Emily thought Nolan was in trouble after seeing the state of his place and Sara giving Daniel her piece of her mind was great but Charlotte reporting her I thought was diabolical until she gave her a job

Reply 265#265 codebreaker's post

Yes i was thinking same thing but i really hope she got paid more for that job and finally we know Emily endgame . Now i can stop watching the show

Reply 266#266 bala's post

So because you know the end game you are going to stop watching seems strange and a waste of two years

Reply 267#267 codebreaker's post

Well knowing myself i probably end catch up on the episodes during Christmas  

For me the first season was the best but second season onwards with Greyson family and all the distraction really made this annoying series which is why i always leave this show to be last watched on daily shows.

The one thing i liked about first season was we actually saw Emily take down people one by one but for some reason in second season she stop taking out people instead the writer decided to make this into Desperate housewives style show .

Resurgence

Well i have to say i didn't see Daniel falling for someone else will certainly ruin Emily's plan but who would thought Those glasses would of caught him getting close that was just bad luck because i would love see Emily reaction if she didn't know

3x07 Resurgence

Emily letting slip about being married was a great was to set Bizzy Preston up so she would gossip and the glasses getting her password and Daniel was impressive

Thread