Thread
Printable Version

Revenge Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

WHAT!!!  That crazy chick is back.   What drama.  Great how the men thought the bungalow was a secret and in fact the women are on top of it!!  Hahahahaha. Jack needs to get off his high horse.   Grrr

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 11-18-2013 14:45 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Secrecy

First of all she wasn't crazy Emily made her crazy but it was great she's back i can't wait to see what happens.

3x08 Secrecy

No wonder Victoria eager to throw Emily a bridal shower with Sara working at the function but Victoria bringing in Emily husband was amusing and Charlotte being blackmailed was interesting

3x09 Surrender

Emily blaming Victoria for letting the press know about the pregnancy was predictable and gun powder residue on Victoria's bracelet was clever

3x10 Exodus

Emily's flashback during her vows was interesting and her plan to frame Victoria for her murder looked like they were on track until Lydia joined the party but Daniel shooting her instead made for a great cliffhanger

3x11 Homecoming

I first thought Emily was faking her amnesia to protect herself from Daniel and if he believes it she should be safe but mentioning her father David was a surprise and I'm glad they didn't drag out the amnesia

Reply 281#281 codebreaker's post

I couldn't agree more.  Dragging out the amnesia was the worst thing they could have done.  I'm really glad she knows it's Daniel.  Not sure what Charlotte will do with the, "david Clarke is my father"...maybe just think she's crazy.   

How!!! does Victoria get the infinity box!!  

Reply 282#282 arksongbird80's post

Well now that she knows what will she do ?

Reply 283#283 bala's post

leverage!

3x12 Endurance

Emily waking up at Grayson manor was bound to make things awkward but Niko also being there should of keep her a little safer until she walked out and Nolan getting to the box first was great

Reply 287#287 codebreaker's post

I have to handed to Emily she really knows how play the situation to her advantage but blackmailing Daneral into staying with her was amusing but walkie-talkie in teddy bear was interesting way to communicate with Norland. Niko finds out who really killed her father she going to be pissed.

It's so sad Emily can't have kids what a way to bring her back on her revenge path but technically it was her fault she can't exactly blame Grayson ? .

Reply 288#288 bala's post

Daniel did not need to shoot her.  It is his fault regardless of what Emily has done.  

So glad the box was switched.  . Hehehe. Well played

I like niko.   What's up with Aiden going back to her tho.  Is he done with Emily.

Hatred

What a crazy episode but i really don't believe she slept with Mr greyson but what a way shock audience but i really hope the blackout are medical condition and not split personality situation because that would just complicate this show further   

Next episode is in March

3x13 Hatred

Daniel certainly knows how to wind Emily up by sleeping with Sara right under her nose but Sara should of realised flaunting herself at the pool would have consequences  and Emily knot knowing how she got from the pool to Aiden's place and then into Conrad's bed is going add another twist the the show

Reply 292#292 codebreaker's post

There are some crazy theories on that

Oh and Niko found her Father's sword under Aiden's bed. He's a gonner!

I don't think Emily slept with Conrad either. There's something else going on there.

Reply 294#294 shinny's post

I don't  think she slept with him.  Someone is trying to play a much more difficult game.  

Niko will slaughter Alden.  Dead man walking.

Payback

Emily blackout are getting worse and we still have no idea what causes them but the fact that her mother has mental breakdown at emily age should be interesting. Another dead body Victoria

3x14 Payback

Emily's mysterious blackouts are going to derail her master plan and two ghosts from Victoria past was a strange coincidence but Jimmy taking a swing at Patrick paid the ultimate price

3x15 Struggle

Patrick was asking for trouble going to Jimmy's wake to soil his name and Stevie Grayson being Jacks biological mother was a surprise but will see follow the same fate as Jimmy with her going after Grayson Manor

Thread